josher

VolcanoBox

=== Version 1.6.8===

Whats New?

1.Added SPD 6820 8810 Format(Solve locks and software problems)
2.Adjust MT625A Flashing

Official Download Area for many Devices & Media Library just for you guys !!

Click here to Download

201209-20-volcano159_02.jpg

josher

volcano169_01.jpg

Whats new ?

• World's 1st SPD 8801 add support Flash ID TC58NVG0S3AFT
  • World's 1st Updated MTK Andriod 4.0.4 Imei change
  • Modify Coolsand Flash ID 25LQ128 flashing

Your BEST online Shop !!
New Staff for management !!
New Products Added !!
For Discount prices contact me !!
For Resellers Accounts Contact me !!
Fast Shipping !!
Unlocking & Flash boxes, Credits, Spare parts, Activations etc..
every thing available what you will need for your shop !!
GSMSP | Online Hard Discount !

You Best Online Unlocking Server !!
Fast, Safe & Reliable

Tested report !! MTK Android 4.0.4 imei repair done !!

pic2012110850954am.jpg

Download link

volcano169_02.jpg

josher

VolcanoBox

=== Version 1.7.0===

Whats New?

1.Adjust spd 6800h flashing
2.Fix 625a flashing bug
3.Adjust Mstar anti-theft lock algo
4..Fix spd bug

Click here to Download

201209-20-volcano159_02.jpg

josher

volcano-171_01.jpg

History of Volcanobox..

The Launching day of VolcanoBox

I remember I have the very 1st software of Volcano that was 11-Nov-2011. After this we make lot of software and did lot of test on lot of mobiles. We make almost 100+ software with lot of changes after all we make a final ver for public. That ver name was VolcanoTool V1.0.6. and we release it on 25-Feb-2012.

Hard Fight Days of VolcanoBox

After Releasing of VolcanoBox there was lot of Pain days we faced. Lot of people was against us. Many teams was playing bad games against us. But we fight hard in face of giving Exclusives & World’s 1st updates. Day by Day we prove that Volcano is best and now all our competitors are run away and we are the only real team left.

Growing up

Our aim is making World’s Class box where our Customers satisfy and Be proud of become Family member of VolcanoBox. Our 1st update was on Feb-25-2012 which was 1.0.6 and today date is Nov-13-2012 in these 9 Months we make almost 90 updates which is History in Gsm industries no any box make exclusive & Unique & World’s 1st 90 updates in just 9 months. If we take a look on Volcanobox Updates average is 10 Updates in just 1 month. This make History and sure it will written with Golden words in the history of GSM Industries.

Need your Support

As you guys knows Volcanobox just 9 month old and in this 9 months VolcanoTeam Entertain you with lot of **** updates. We are working for you guys only and if you guys want we continue our exclusive work as we are doing now Please Suggest Volcanobox to your Friends & those people who don’t know about it. This will Help us a lot. I hope you guys will support us.

We need more sales to continue invest in expensive development and non-stop updates.
Thanks you

VolcanoBox V1.7.1

World's 1st

• ADDED MTK Andriod EMMC Flash Functions
  • ADDED MTK Android EMMC Display read flash ID
  • ADDED MTK Android EMMC Display Partition size

• Adjust Mstar flashing

• Added these ZTE models For Unlock

1. A21 Plus
  2. Amazing A1
  3. Turkcell Maxi Plus 5
  4. Vodafone Smart Chat
  5. V9c Tablet

VolcanoBox World's 1st MTK Andriod EMMC Flash read flash ID display n partition size - YouTube

Click here to watch video for them who can't see videos on youtube

We have been working very hard the last 2 month to make a special update for this special day. We wanted to give our indian users proud to have choosen us.

Release was delayed of a few days… But Indian and Latin America users be ready to be shocked!

Click here to download VolcanoBox 1.7.1

volcano-171_02.jpg

josher

[/B]

GPGINDUSTRIES CABLES! THE BEST EVER CABLES AT CHEAP PRICES!!! MORE INFO HERE

josher

volcano-174_01.jpg

• Optimize MTK Android NAND Flash flashing(Boot V7.1216)
  • Solve Mstar Erase bug
  • Optimize Coolsand detection
  • Now Volcano can pinfind new Coolsand Type cpu like Jmobile J228 etc.. )

!! This update have Firmware update to make sure no Phone Connect to box or Your Electricity will not gone or your box will not disconnect from your pc !!

Click here to download

josher

.: 1.7.4.1 Features :.

* Pinfinder Bug Fix ( When set pin outs came one error )

.: 1.7.4 Features :.

* Optimize MTK Android NAND Flash flashing(Boot V7.1216)
* Solve Mstar Erase bug
* Optimize Coolsand detection
* Now Volcano can pinfind new Coolsand Type cpu like Jmobile J228 etc..

EVEN THIS IS OLD PHONE WE ARE AGAIN FIRST TO SUPPORT IT! COME ON SALE YOUR OLD BOX AND GET A VOLCANO NOW! PEOPLE SAY IT IS A CASH MAKING MACHINE!

!! This update have Firmware update to make sure no Phone Connect to box or Your Electricity will not gone or your box will not disconnect from your pc !!

Click here to download

josher

volcano-175_01.jpg

VolcanoBox 1.7.5
World's 1st & Most Awaiting Solution
!! Sking U Disk Repair !!
Free For All VolcanoBox Users

How to repair U Disk Error on Sking mobiles ?
You have to download & Extract VolcanoBox V 1.7.5
Download & Extract Sking Flash files
S9300
S9220
S929

1. Open Volcano Box 1.7.5
  2. Opon SPD Tab
  3. Select Built-in-Boot_13(6530)
  4. Click on Flash file button
  5. Click on Flash type
  6. Select All Files
  7. Brows Path of your Desire Flash file
  8. make sure your select correct flash file for your desire mobile
  9. Click on run
  10. Lets it's Flash.
  11. After flash your mobile is Repaired

Oneunlock.com is Truly Trusted & Fast & Reliable Online Unlock Code server. Use ONEUNLOCK.Com Server for your online Unlocking & Get Amazing Discount !!. For Signup Use this banner and Topup your account and pm me your registered email to get Discount !!

josher

!! Important Notice !!

i had been trying to be in Peace but Honestly Money Donkey Team make me Fireball !! here i am going to write some very Special Things for sure They will learn a lot with this & i don't know My team will be Angry on me but i can't Stop my self.

Every time whenever i make update gives you world's 1st update right after some time they copy Volcano and make update and monkey donkey team claim we are World's 1st...

let me explain to all of you about last update about Sking U disk error. Monkey Donkey Team have some Agreement with some coders that already have some failed products in the market. Each time they coming up with new name to make custumer loose money. They are totally fake and useless!!! Almost every time they just copy us nothing else and today i am going to prove it !!

Few days ago Monkey Donkey team release one video were they claim they solve Sking U disk error problem with Their Sh*ty box. what was that ? let me tell you today. There was 3 guys in india who had Factory Flasher ( which other team also posted ) and 2 Files in PAC format. what was the PAC file is just UDisk area files nothing else. Monkey Donkey Team Beg them to make one video with Monkey Dongkey Box to post on forum. That guy Agree and he just pinfind with Monkey Donkey Box and after that they use Factory Flasher and Factory files. when they had posted that video monkey donkey team had nothing in hand just they had that video and monkey donkey team just saying we are working on it bla bla bla.....

!! on that time they had nothing in hand !!

One of that guys contact me whom had Factory Flasher + that PAC files in hand. we make deal and i start working on coders to develop the solution. After i get those files i open them and check carefully what's actually inside. after i see i got it. so what i done is. Sking or any other SPD6530 Cpu Flash id is 16MB + 16MB. 16MB is for Flashing etc and other 16MB is for Udisk Area. what i did is i repair one phone and after i read 32MB file from Volcano and after i write that 32MB to faulty mobile and it's solved. so we take 3 mobiles Sking S9300 , S929 and S9220 we read 32MB flash file from it and we Encrypt it. we know as we release Monkey Donkey Team will try to copy us at same time. so we Encrypt that file and we release that update. So That was the Really World's 1st Solution. I make update after Sv have not idea what to do so he purchase or take Original Flasher and flash files and he post As it is. means there was nothing in Monkey Donkey Box they was just using Their SH*TY box as pinfinder and was using Original Flasher and Flash files for Flash phones. After two days TMC team take our Files and they try to DECRYPT them. as they success in DECRYPT that files which i was uploaded in *.IMG files. they saw we just read 32 MB Flash file thats it. now they know from our Hardwork that we just read 32 MB from that Sking phones and write on Faulty phones and problem solved.

So After that They Release new update they did exactly what we did and now they Claiming World's 1st. they write lot of bla bla. i am telling to all VolcanoBox users if you have any working phone you can use even old ver of VolcanoBox use Read Flash with Selected 32MB Flash file. it will read 32MB Flash file and you can write it on any faulty phone. it will repair all kind of problems.

So Guys tell me who was real world's 1st

WE ? or That F*cking Monkey Donkey Team ?

2ndly they release and asking they are only world's 1st with repair IMEI of SPD 6530. i think they also forget here that we was supported this long time ago. check this
VolcanoBox Ver 1.6.7 World's SPD Android Imei Repair Supported & more SPD Imei repair

Volcano Box Ver 1.6.7 Update 31-10-2012

for Repair IMEI OF ANY SPD CPU.........here is the link
VolcanoBox History & Updates All in one place

so Every Time they just spy us and BLA BLA and i don't know how you people Believe on them ? I really don't understand why people would buy their box. They always late and will always be last. Simply cause it is an empty shell...

@ Monkey Donkey team

You had 2 month of brightness but you belong to the past now… Even you are trying to trick users by releasing a one box every 2 month… This will not change anything.

We have so much more in hands… Our plans for updates are at least of 3 month!!! This is why we are giving our users 3 REAL updates every week. And now Fake " improvement bull**** update"

So accept you have lost. Start sale Volcano box. And make your customers forgive you for all the lies you have been saying

biggrin.gif
Lets Comes to Today's update
biggrin.gif

volcano-176_01.jpg

Whats news ?

1. Added MTK Android Platform V1.01 ( ALCATEL & ZTE ANDROID )
  2. Modify MTK Andriod NAND Flash flashing
  3. Modify MTK Andriod EMMC Flash flashing
  4. Modify MTK Andriod EMMC Flash Format
  5. Modify MSTAR Flashing
  6. added Samsung I927 & I927R For adb Unlock

Added MTK Android Platform V1.01

Features:

1. Read Info
2. Read flash
3. Write flash
4. Write Custom pack

5. Write custom partitions(user's choice)
6. Format phone
7. Language Changing Via Flashing
8. Direct Unlock Phone (Beta)

9. Direct reboot in recovery from exe

Where to found this module ?
Go to MTK TAB
There you will see MTK Android Platform 1.01
HELP Included !!

When you will open this tab you will see Help Button. Press it if you need Help !!

Added These models

ZTE

• ZTE-U V856
  • ZTE-U V857

Alcatel phones

• OT- W939
  • OT- V861
  • OT- MOV2
  • OT- M960
  • OT- C919
  • OT- C918
  • OT- A919
  • OT- 991D
  • OT- 991
  • OT- 918S
  • OT- 918N
  • OT- 918D
  • OT- 918A
  • OT- 918
  • OT- 903
  • OT- 903D
  • OT- 903A
  • ORANGE PASADENA

For Direct Unlock. Read code. Format, Write Flash , Read Flash , Format etc
Keep in mind this is Beta Ver could be have some bugs
smile.gif

Oneunlock.com The Best Online Unlocking Store !!

josher

VolcanoBox 1.7.8

Whats new ?

• Added Round 45 Exclusive Flash ids for Mstar Cpu
  • Improve Android MTK Read info & Write Flash for boot ( V7.1216 boot )
  • Added Hidden Button for Enable or Disable Imei repair options

Volcano%20Tool%20V1.7.8_imeibutton.jpg

Some friends was saying alt + ctrl + i is not working so we make hidden button for all of them who can't use shortcut keys. at the moment shortcuts and hidden button will work both. use witch you like

<<<< GPGINDUSTRIES >>>>

PRO.GPGINDUSTRIES.COM V2.0 IS NOW READY!!
NO MORE WAITING TO MAKE A QUOTATION!! NO MORE WAITING TO CALCULATE YOUR SHIPPING FEES!!

REGISTER AND OUR SALES TEAM WILL ASSET YOUR ACCOUNT SOME VERY SPECIAL PRICES JUST MAKE ORDER USING OUR PRICE LIST EASY TOOL AND GET YOUR QUOTE!!!

AND REMEMBER WE CAN BEAT ANY PRICES!!!!

World's 1st Lumia TP Cables b GPGIndustries

World's 1st Lumia 710 Unlocking Cable By GPG - YouTube