weeedy

“Is it possible to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S4? I accidentally delete the “Camera” folder on my S4. All my photos and videos lost. I want to get them back. Any ideas?”

recover-photos-from-galaxy-s4.png

Features 13 Mega-pixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, the new Samsung Galaxy S4 helps capture those fun moments with unrivalled quality and creative effects. However, data loss of Galaxy S4 may happen a lot. If you accidentally deleted or formatted precious photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy S4, don’t feel frustrated, with proper file recovery software, you can get them back in just a few clicks.

Here, Jihosoft Photo Recovery for Mac is recommended. To recover deleted photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy S4, just free download this powerful as well as simple-to-use Samsung Galaxy S4 Photo Recovery and install it on your Mac’s desktop.

select-galaxy-s4-phone-drive.png

Steps to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Samsung Galaxy S4

Step 1: Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 to Computer
Step 2: Define File Types and Scan Samsung Galaxy S4
Step 3: Preview and Restore Pictures from Samsung Galaxy S4

Tutorial: Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Samsung Galaxy S5/4/3 for Mac-free software download,wonderful software from cyhgoodsoft.com--Recovery/Backup/Transfer/Converter iphone/Android/ipad/ipod to computer for Window or Mac ,etc

UP_2014519111935150.png

Ranskmsfe

I don't know how to punish garbage publisher . i just want to get a solution about Samsung or other Android data recovery program ,

Prev Thread | Next Thread