403forbidden

Hello ,
salam to all my brother's. i am new member of this forum,i always love to know [how it works] come to the main topic, i have a w90 device and fully rooted i'm trying to spoof my model signature version etc and finelly it was sucessfully done,my device showing me Samsung GTS-7100 MAYBE,when i'm try to edit build.prop manualy i get caught now device not open fully, it's showing symphony loading ... then black screen,someone tell me i need to install custom rom, he was right or wrong ? how can i solv this type of problame ?
if you have any idea brother ?

Thanks,
Regard

dinesh4433

sir,
my phone symphony w150 startup wlan and searging for wlan netwarks than application error unfofurtunately setup wizard has stopped. how can repear this healps me argent..........

Shikderg

Product Manager
sir,
my phone symphony w150 startup wlan and searging for wlan netwarks than application error unfofurtunately setup wizard has stopped. how can repear this healps me argent..........

reset your mobile not solve then do format or full flash

dinesh4433

sir.
what gadget box formate and full flash . phone chargeing port dames. give w150 offic rom file and rom update toutorial please ........