weeedy

Recover deleted notes from iphone/iPad/ipod!

mac-drfone-ipad.jpg

I had an existing note that I was editing yesterday and somehow I hit a key combination that deleted all the text in the Note (quite a lot). I have since found the undo key on the keyboard but this would not restore the text that was deleted. I have tried everything to recover it but no luck. Are Notes synced in iTunes? If so, where do I find them? Any ideas on how to recover my Note? Thanks!

There are two ways for you to get back your deleted notes from iPad: recover it by extracting your iTunes backup file, or by scanning your iPad. First of all, you need a deleted iPad file recovery. Get such an iPad recovery tool here: Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac) (for Mac users) or Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (for Windows users).

mac-drfone-ipad-notes.jpg

How to recover iPad notes, photos, videos, etc.

Step 1:Select the iPad backup to scan
Step 2: Choose a recovery mode
Step 3:Begin to scan and extract your iTunes backup file
Step 4:Recover deleted iPad notes, photos, videos, contacts and calendar
Step 1:Select the iPad backup to scan

Tutorial: How to Recover Deleted iphone/iPad/ipod Photos/Notes/Videos/Contacts & Calendar-free software download,wonderful software from cyhgoodsoft.com--Recovery/Backup/Transfer/Converter iphone/Android/ipad/ipod to computer for Window or Mac ,etc

How to Resotre iphone/iPad/ipod touch Data after Jailbreak
Various Methods to Recover Lost Photos from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4
3 Avenues to Recover iMessages from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS
Backup iPhone Voicemails & Save Voicemails from iPhone to Computer
iOS 7 Messages Recovery: Recover Lost SMS Messages on iOS 7 Devices
Backup WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone 5S/5C/5 without iTunes
How to Recover iPad Lost Data after Upgrading to iOS 7
How to Restore iPad Data after Factory Settings
iPad Stuck on the Apple Logo Screen
How to Downgrade iOS 7 Beta to iOS 6
How to Restore iPhone after Upgrading to iOS 7
How to Restore Deleted Bookmarks After iOS 7.1 Upgrade

UP_2014519111935150.png

Sulidiy21

How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung
How to Recover Contacts on Samsung
As we know, losing data like contacts, SMS, photos, videos and other data is becoming more and more common among Android users. Actually, various reasons may result in that data loss, such as accidently deleting, factory resetting, flashing ROM, update failure, rooting, etc. To this situation, Android Data Recovery can solve your problem effortlessly. As a professional recovery tool, Android Data Recovery can help you to retrieve deleted or lost data files directly from your Android smartphone. No matter they were saved on your SD card or the memory card inside your Android device.
How to Recover Photos Videos from Samsung Galaxy
How to Recover Messages from Android