Pietje Puk

I've a problem with my Samsung GT-S5610. I had a problem where I couldn't send SMS (now I know it was a temporary problem of the server of my provider, argh). Not being a real genius myself I thought 'well, maybe reverting back to the factory settings could help'.

So all I did was a factory reset but it just didn't finish and after 2 minutes or so the phone resetted. Unfortunately that is all he does now: starting up (Samsung GT-S5610 appears) but then the light of the dashboard go out and the phone re resets itself, and then it starts up again and this keeps repeating itself on and on and on.

Could flashing be a solution? I don't know anything about it and what could be a problem is the fact that I don't think I could get into download mode (something with volume down + menu button + power??)

Is there a genius here who can solve this problem???

diyong

use odin multiloader...brother
tools micro usb cable install samsung kies before..
for detect device driver

Pietje Puk

use odin multiloader...brother
tools micro usb cable install samsung kies before..
for detect device driver
Thanks for the reply, but I don't exactly understand what I am supposed to be doing.

I can't find an Odin Multiloader for the GT-S5610, maybe because it is not an Android Phone? And what am I supposed to do with Kies?

Could you please give me some kind of step-by-step guide of what I am supposed to be doing? That would be really great!