weeedy

Galaxy Recovery for Mac is a superb application for Mac users to retrieve their important photos, videos, and audio files from Samsung Galaxy S6/5/4/3/2 Android smartphone due to deletion, lost, formatting or corruption. Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Tab tablet can be also supported by this Mac Galaxy Recovery software.

Step by step to do the Galaxy S2/3/4/5/6 files recovery on Mac.

Step 1: Take out the microSD card from your Samsung Galaxy smartphone, or just connect the smartphone to PC directly, Galaxy Recovery for Mac will recognise it as the “Removeable Media”.

Step 2: Choose the storage media, and click “Advance Scan”, you can select the file types that need to be restored.

Step 3: Press the “Start Scan” icon, Mac Galaxy Recovery will scan the lost files with amazing fast speed. Your can preview the lost pictures, then recover them.

Tutorial: Galaxy Recovery for Mac, recover lost photo/video from Samsung Galaxy S6/5/4/3/2 on Mac

UP_2014519111935150.png

Cuflely22

Android SD Card Recovery: Recover Files from Android SD Card
How to Recover deleted contacts on Android
How to Recover data on Samsung Galaxy
We like to store tons of photos, videos, songs, contacts and more data files on SD card to save more inner space on Android. Unfortunately, accident often occurs even if no one likes it to happen. Such as mistakenly deleting, SD card broken, system crash and other unknown reasons will take your important data away from your Android SD card.
To be Honest, your lost or deleted data are not really gone until something new is written over them. Android Data Recovery program is the ideal recovery helper for you in this situation. It can help you to extract and scan out all lost data without any quality loss.
How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung
How to Recover Contacts on Samsung

How to Recover Deleted Files from Galaxy Note on Mac
When encountering problems about our Android phones, like data loss, we are used to resorting to Android Forums. Recently I accidently deleted all my photos when trying to get rid of a Low on Space warning on my new Samsung Galaxy Note 5. At that time, I instantly asked for help by searching “how to recover deleted photos on Galaxy Note 5” in Androidpit.com. Then I found Galaxy Note Recovery Mac, good tool to recover deleted photos, pictures, contac, and more from Samsung Galaxy.