Database [q] cherry mobile omega xl mt6582 jqd39 baseband unknown, imei null miui rom Need your help guys about my omega XL.

matet91

Need your help guys about my omega XL.

I just had miui running in my device.

My baseband version is unknown, radio state is turned off and my IMEI is null.

Here's what happen.

I installed mtk droid tools in my phone, then i tried to install CWM using recovery update (no luck), so i tried to install TWRP and still no luck of getting into the custom recovery of my phone.
After rebooting many times, i found out that my device can't detect my sim card because my baseband is unknown and both IMEIs are null.
I tried to reset factory my phone many time but everytime it reboot, the system still remain the same. Reset factory settings is not working anymore.

So I've decided to tried to install CWM again using the desktop MTK droid root tools and finally it works.
I was able to flash MIUI in my device using the tutorial here MIUI India • Login

But I was not able to BACKUP my stock rom.

I tried to set my IMEI using MTK but I just received an error: " ERROR
tongue.gif
ttycmd1 device NOT found!"

I've search its stock rom online but still can't find one.

Below screenshots are my deive information and its status:

details.png

I also installed terminal emulator in my phone and run the following lines:
such
echo 'AT+EGMR=1,7,"123456789012345"'>/dev/pttycmd1
echo 'AT+EGMR=1,10,"123456789067890"'>/dev/pttycmd1

The line above works in terms of creating the file pttycmd1 in dev folder.
So to make sure that my IMEIs' will be set, I connect my phone in my PC and run the MTK droid tools in Windows 7 then set my IMEIs there and I received no error such as " pttycmd1 is not found!" since pttycmd1 is already existing.
Then I reboot my phone. But, the problem still occurs. My IMEIs still null, my radio is turned off and my baseband version is unknown.
I've checked the dev folder and again the pttycmd1 has been removed. Before I reboot my phone, I even changed the permission to read and execute only. But it was gone.

I've done the steps above 3 times but still no luck.

I've attached the screenshots of the terminal emulator and the dev folder where you'll see the pttycmd1 before it was removed.
See screenshots below:

term.png