It will be easier if you install USB drivers before you start th Update and you can do that like this:
Take out the battery from your phone and put it back then keep pressing Volume Down and Up keys and insert the USB cable into it and wait till windows ask you for the drivers of the connected device, At this step you can show windows the USB drivers folder that are located inside the Flashtool folder, Then reboot your PC.
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Flashtool program and make sure that ( Custom Order ) is checked and also ( Erase whole flash before download ) is selected too.
- Now you should select the Firmware files so you can Drag & Drop them on the Flashtool in this order:
- Put the Device into Download Mode: ( Volume Down Key + Power Key for 10 sec) then Press Volume Up Key.
- Connect USB cable to PC and Phone and install Drivers.
- After Odin program detects the Phone Click Start button.
- Wait till you see PASS! word in GREEN on the Odin window.
- After the phone rebooted do Full Reset: *2767*3855#.
Important Notice: In case you found one File only inside the Firmware Package then no need to use PIT file and you can update the phone by select that file as PDA only and do the rest of steps as mentioned above.