weeedy

“I have accidentally formatted my USB flash drive and I wanted to know if there is any software I can use to recover the lost data due to formatting. Any help would be appreciated.”

Formatting a USB flash drive is the process of preparing the storage device for initial use. The formatting operation does not actually erase the data on the flash drive, only the address tables. If you have recently formatted a USB drive that has useful data by mistake, do not panic, use data recovery software to help you get formatted data back.

two-scan-mode.png

Software to Unformat USB Drive

When you encounter data loss on USB drive due to formatting problem, Jihosoft File Recovery is capable of getting lost files back, which provides Deleted File Recovery, Formatted File Recovery, and Deep Recovery modes. It helps in USB unformat and recover files from formatted flash drive. Besides USB drive, this unformat recovery software could help you recover formatted data from hard drive, external hard drive, memory card, SD card, and other storage mediums.

unformat-usb-drive.png

Features of Jihosoft Unformat Recovery

- Recover formatted files from USB flash drive with original file name and path
- Recover formatted data including photos, videos, music, documents, archives, etc.
- Support preview of found files as well as selective formatted file recovery

Tutorial: How to Unformat a USB Drive with Jihosoft File Recovery

UP_2014519111935150.png