Khurram83

Hi admin I am using ATF LIGHTNING and it was working fine when I was using update software 10.00 and yesterday I did latest update 10.10 and after that my atf lightning start giving me probleb like when I flash nokia asha 201 then it does start flash but it doesn't erase 100% and start writing and it stuck and make the phone dead so I want ask that is there any problem with my ATF LIGHTINNG box or some thing wrong with update software 10.10 please any guide me any solution as soon as possible please.

Shikderg

Product Manager
Hi admin I am using ATF LIGHTNING and it was working fine when I was using update software 10.00 and yesterday I did latest update 10.10 and after that my atf lightning start giving me probleb like when I flash nokia asha 201 then it does start flash but it doesn't erase 100% and start writing and it stuck and make the phone dead so I want ask that is there any problem with my ATF LIGHTINNG box or some thing wrong with update software 10.10 please any guide me any solution as soon as possible please.

can you try other mobile 201?

Khurram83

Yes I try two nokia 201 and it start giving me problem when I was flasing nokia x2-05 but then I restart my computer then it was fine but today am tried every thing its not working