josher

QuickAlloy SMD Chip Desolder Removal kit, included 8 Alloy Low melting Temperature ,

josher

Screwphilic Screw chart magnetic Mats Picture Contest

Hi guys, I am in the process of creating more Screwphilic Screw chart magnetic Mats.
screwphilic | CyberDoc LLC [ We Ship to World Wide ]

I need large high quality picture of the opened idevices, such as the Macbook, Macbook Pro, Mac Air, and new iPhone 5S, or any new coming devices you can think of, ie. PS3, PS4, XBox one... Send me pictures of what you would like to see to become the next Screwphilic Magnetic chart. If I decided to use your picture in the next screwphilic chart design you will be award with a full complete set collection or the Max of 10 of our Screwphilic magnetic chart products.
This is an ongoing contest with no expiration date.

you can enter this contest by
sending your pictures to our email: CyberDoctormd@yahoo.com

please also include your name, idevice name and model number and your preferred shipping address.

Disclaimer: the pictures you submit to us must be your original creation and you are here by agree to transfer the full copy rights of these images to CyberDoc LLC upon submit. CyberDoc LLC will retain the full legal Copy rights of the use these pictures for any scale of future distribution or in sales.

Example:

magnetic-screw-chart-mat-for-ipad-mini-and-ipad-2-double-sided-screwphilic-usa

ipad-2-screwphilic-ebay.png