weeedy

"My friend's iPhone crashed today. When it rebooted all her contacts is gone. However if I search for a word with the spotlight method I can find my own name in the results, but not find it in the contacts or in the messages app."

"I have an iTunes backup, but it is several months old and not all contacts are needed. The iPhone was set to sync with my Windows Contacts list, but it also appears to not have been modified for several months. iCloud wasn't ever enabled."

It is usual for mobiles to face with consciously or unconsciously crashes for unsuccessful iOS upgrade or busted. System crash always make us freak out not only with no device to use at once but also with no recorded data to contact with the world out of doors. It is more like a person with memory lost. What if you lost your contacts after iPhone crashed?

Surely, you can choose iTunes to restore your contacts after crash. However, merits always exist with demerits. The backup file of iPhone contacts on iTunes is SQlitedb file, which is not allowed to be previewed or be restored to your iPhone. Then what you should do? A third-party data recovery can be your last choice.Aiseesoft FoneLab is one iPhone Contact Recovery software, which can restore your lost contacts, messages, notes, bookmarks, etc from your iPhone, iTunes Backup or iCloud Backup with restorable file formats, like .vcf and .csv. Allowing for the case of iPhone or system crash, it is highly recommended for users to make backup on your iTunes/iCloud. Once contacts lost, you can backup restorable contact data from iTunes/iCloud Backup with Aiseesoft FoneLab. Here we take Recover from iTunes Backup File for example.

getting-started.jpg

1. Download, Install and Launch.
2. Select Contacts Needed to Recover
3. Start Recover

Tutorial: http://www.cyhgoodsoft.com/cpnewsShow.asp?id=304

UP_2014519111935150.png

GinaCotton

iPhone Data Recovery is a powerful recovery tool which enables you to recover deleted or lost data files from iPhone directly or extract to recover from iTunes/iCloud backup file easily and quickly. It’s the world's 1st data recovery software for iOS users to recover lost data including Contacts, SMS, Photo, Video, Notes, Call history and more from iPhone, iPad & iPod touch. The program also works with iOS 7, iOS 8, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s/5c, iPad Air and iPad mini 2 and so on.