Louise

It is really sorry to hear about that you have deleted you precious voice momes by accident, it has happened to me recently, and I found a good solution, here I will introduce it to you , hope this kind of voice momes recovery software can help you indeed. with the help of the iPhone voice momes recovery software-- iPubsoft iPad iPhone iPod Data Recovery , which is a tool for iPhone users to retrieve the deleted voice momes, you can get them back in few steps. There are two popular and useful ways to make it.

One way is that you can recover the voice momes from iPhone directly. The other way is that you can restore voice momes from iTunes backup, only if you have made the backup.
Read more:
How to restore the deleted voice memos on iphone ?

Goriber1

As I know, the deleted data still store in iPhone, if they are not be overwritten, you can restore iPhone data directly, but you need some iPhone Data Recovery programs for help, this way is for the user have no backup, if you backup your data with iTunes before, then recover deleted data from iPhone will be simply, follow the step.
Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
Or
Open the iOS device's Summary tab. There are two ways to access this:
Click the device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper right corner. The device button will then be visible.)
From any view in iTunes, click the View menu and select Show Sidebar. Select your iOS device in iTunes under Devices.
Click the Restore Backup button.

Hope this helps!