Beatrice33

Is there any way to recover data and files on LG Android phone that has been re-flashed? My device was re-flashed after booting issues, I backed up all my data, including files, contacts, sms and apps, as I thought it will save all in my Google account, but it wasn't, any idea?

Don't worry, the Vibosoft LG Data Recovery can help you to solve this problem. Vibosoft Dr. Mobile for Android is a comprehensive program for you to fulfill the Galaxy data recovery process. It enables you to recover lost or deleted data files from Galaxy family devices with ease, including messages, contacts, photos, music, video, call history and more. What’s even better, you can get a trial version to check and preview your lost files before recovery.
Step 1. Download a Vibosoft Android Data Recovery from the internet and install on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your android phone with the computer. Open the installed software.
Step 3. Select the way you need to recover datas, " Deleted Recovery" or " Format Recovery" .
Step 4. Scan you android phone, then choose the datas you need, click "Recover".
No matter you are good at data recovery or not, when you happened to deleted files from android, you can choose ways below to recover android data.
How to recover lg phone lost contact?

recover-andriod-phone.jpg