weeedy

“I am Apple’s big fan, as long as I hear that Apple Inc. has released iOS 7, I upgrade my iOS 6 of my iPad to it, but after I upgraded it, I found my iPad data lost! What can I do? Could you give me some suggestion on how to recover my precious iPad files.” Indeed, there are many iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users asking us this question. It is quite common among iPad users who lost their iPad data after upgrading their iPad OS to iOS 7. The solution is quite simple that you need a third-party recovery tool. One worth-recommended is iPhone Data Recovery.

iOS Data Recovery is a useful tool that you can download, install and perform it so as to recover your precious iPad data. It provides you with three recovery modes: To directly scan your iPad for lost data, you need a USB cable and connect your iPad to the computer with it after download iPhone Data Recovery. To recover from iTunes backup file and iCloud backup file. If you choose this recovery mode, you should make sure that you’ve do iTunes backup before. Both the recovery mode is neither too difficult to operate nor too complex. The program can help you recover your iPad videos, songs, pictures, calendars, notes, bookmarks, and so on.

windows-recover-contacts-from-itunes-backup-files.jpg

Tutorial on Recovering iPad Lost Data after Upgrading to iOS 7

Step 1. Install and run iPhone Data Recovery
Step 2. Choose a recovery mode and extract from iTunes backup
Step 3. Recover data lost on your iPad after upgrading to iOS 7

Learn more: How to Recover iPad Lost Data after Upgrading to iOS 7-free software download,wonderful software from cyhgoodsoft.com--Recovery/Backup/Transfer/Converter iphone/Android/ipad/ipod to computer for Window or Mac ,etc

3 Solutions to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
How to Recover Data from A Broken / Dead iPhone
Recover Deleted iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup
How to Exit DFU Mode Safely with Your iOS Device
How to Successfully Enter the System of Your iOS Device
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
How to Recover WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone / iPad / iPod
4 Solutions to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone
How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 5S / 5C / 5
Top 10 Causes of iOS Data Loss & How to Recover
How to Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts from iCloud