weeedy

The Sony FDR-AX100 brings 4K shooting for home shooters as well as enthusiast filmmakers. However, video loss from this 4K Ultra HD camcorder is inevitable. For example:

“Hi, I recently went on a vacation and I recorded a lot of footages with Sony FDR-AX100. Unfortunately, the memory card corrupted and I can’t access the recorded 4K videos and watch them. Is there any way possible to retrieve the 4K videos, to get them back?”

sony-fdr-ax100.png

Don’t panic. Stop using this 4K Ultra HD camcorder immediately to take any new photos or videos, and with Jihosoft Photo Recovery to recover 4K videos from Sony FDR-AX100. This Sony 4K Video Recovery software will deep scan its memory and find out the lost 4K videos. It is very easy to use. You can complete the recovery in just three simple steps.

sony-4k-video-recovery.png

1. Install and run FDR-AX100 4K Video Recovery, click the “Recover Photo, Audio & Video” to continue.
2. Select the Sony FDR-AX100 from the drive list, then click “Start Scan” to search for lost 4K videos.
3. Preview and check the found 4K videos, and then click “Recover” to get back these you need.

Tutoria: http://www.cyhgoodsoft.com/cpnewsShow.asp?id=232

UP_2014519111935150.png