weeedy

In trying to put a few photos onto my husband's 3GS iPhone from my MacBook Pro, somehow I managed to put part of my Photo Library onto his phone and now I cannot delete it. I can't even delete the photos one by one. How can I delete the entire Photo Library off of his phone????

According to the latest research, we can know that there are increasing demands on deleting iPhone data among iPhone users. There is much software for erasing iPhone data on the market, here I recommend iPhone Data Eraser for you, which specializes in deleting data of iPhone permanently without any chances to recover those deleted data. You can delete the entire data of your iPhone with ease.

When you want to delete photos from iPhone, you can apply iPhone Data Eraser to offload all your stored photos as well as messages, contacts, videos, voicemails and so forth. Besides, you can also delete data on hard drive or external hard drive, iPod, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, and MP3/MP4 player with the help of iPhone Data Eraser.

start-erasing.jpg

How to Delete All Photos from iPhone

Step 1.Connect your iPhone to computer
Step 2.Choose the right option on your device
Step 3.Delete photos on your iPhone

Tutorial: How to Delete Photos from iPhone/ipad/ipod-free software download,wonderful software from cyhgoodsoft.com--Recovery/Backup/Transfer/Converter iphone/Android/ipad/ipod to computer for Window or Mac ,etc

UP_2014519111935150.png