Shikderg

Product Manager
Answered: my error i phone4s V iPhone4,1_6.0.1_10A523_Restore, plz help me sir

Each time the Fruit Company released a new iOS update, users hardly wait to upgrade, downgrade or jailbreak it. For all iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch users who accidentally upgraded their devices to iOS 6.0.1, there is good news. Now, you can easily downgrade your A4-based devices running on6.0.1-to 5.0.1 only by following some easy steps. However, for this process, you need to use Redsnow only if you saved your SHSH blobs for iOS 5.1.1 using the TinyUmbrella software. I must mention the fact that this guide is meant only for A4-based devices. You cannot downgrade your iPhone 5, iPad 3 or later or iPod Touch 5th generation

Downgrade iOS 6.0.1 For iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch iOS 6.0.1 to iOS 5.1.1
Another important thing that you need to consider is that once you downgrade to iOS 5.1.1, you can no longer use saved backups.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to downgrade your iOS 6.0.2 device to iOS 5.1.1:

http://forum.imeisource.com/showthread.php?t=26413

Step 1: First, you need to backup some files and bits. For this, create a folder and put them all in, just to be sure.
Step 2: Download the latest version of Redsnow, according to the operating system running on your computer (Mac or Windows) and install it.
Step 3: You will also need to download the IPSW file that you wish to downgrade to. In this case you will download iOS 5.1.1.
Step 4: Launch the Redsnow program.
Step 5: Click on Extras, Even More, and then on Restore option. At this point, you will see the IPSW files available. You need to select the IPSW file relevant for the iOS 5.1.1.
Step 6: If you own an unlock device, you need to select the Prevent Baseband Update when Redsnow requires you to. In this way, you will prevent your device to update the baseband and thus to lose your unlocked status. Click OK.
Step 7: Connect your device and put it in the DFU mode.
Step 8: At this point, Redsnow will look for the saved SHSH blobs within Cydia.
Step 9: When Redsnow finished its job, you will be notified by the fact that the restore process was successful.
Now, Redsnow will create a system restore image for your device in order to save the current restore status for iOS 5.1.1. You now have an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running on iOS 5.1.1 instead of iOS 6.0.1.

http://forum.imeisource.com/showthread.php?t=26413