gsm_new1

overview_hero.png

Today Crapple announced iOS 5 which will be released this fall. It basically includes a bunch of features that have already been available to Jailbreakers for quite some time. As always Crapple is just trying to catch up with the rest of us
lol.gif

A few new features are....

Notification Center

Notification Center is nothing more than shitty wannabe clone of the Cydia app LockInfo.

Reminders

Reminders is a Todo list which is very dumbed down when you compare to the Todo app on the App Store.

Wi-Fi Sync

Yet another copy cat implementation that is already available on Cydia which allows you to wirelessly sync your device to iTunes over Wi-Fi.

Seems to me like Crapple needs to quit bitching about Jailbreaking so much especially if they are gonna continue to copy all of the Jailbreak developers apps & ideas
rolleyes.gif
Shit reminds me of iOS 4 when they announced the "cool new features" that allow you to use "FOLDERS" and "MULTITASKING" when in reality Jailbreakers had been using these features for quite some time. I guess in reality iOS 5 is a great update for all the SIMPLE PEOPLE who don't know how to Jailbreak their device
lol.gif

For a full list of iOS 5 features click the button below...

wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.
ios5features.jpg