weeedy

"I was updating my iPhone 4S to iOS 7 one day, suddenly something went wrong, and then it just led me to a cruel result - I lost EVERYTHING on my iPhone! No contacts, no photos, no videos, nothing!! I open iCloud and all my contacts are laying there. I need help restoring my contacts from iCloud to my iPhone."

icloud backup of iphoneIt's always frustrated to accidentally delete contacts, especially an entire contact book on your iPhone. It will be much worse if your iPhone has much to do with your work. Losing all contacts from iPhone can be a nightmare.

If you realize yourself in the situation where you have deleted contacts from your iPhone that are really important for you and you must recover, you can often get them back by performing a variety of tricks. And right in here, we are going to introduce a dedicated iOS recovery tool for you which is able to recover lost data, such as lost contacts from iPhone.

iPhone Data Recovery provides different solutions for iOS users to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad or iPod. No matter you are using iPhone 5S, or iPhone 5C, 5, 4S, 4 or even the oldest iPhone 3GS, this recovery software will recover all kinds of iPhone data, including contacts, photos, messages, videos, voice memos for you. The following article will show you the solution to recover deleted iPhone contacts from iCloud step by step. If you have entered iCloud before, the entire data of your iPhone would be backed up in your iCloud automatically.

Now, simply download and install the free trial edition of iPhone Data Recovery to recover your deleted contacts:

preview-icloud-win.jpg

Tutorial of Recovering iPhone Contacts from iCloud

Step 1. Launch the program and sign your iCloud account
Step 2. Download and export iCloud backup
Step 3. Preview and restore iPhone contacts from iCloud

Tutorial: How to Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts from iCloud-free software download,wonderful software from cyhgoodsoft.com--Recovery/Backup/Transfer/Converter iphone/Android/ipad/ipod to computer for Window or Mac ,etc

UP_2014519111935150.png

Qaker1

Two methods can help you to recover a telephone number that accidentally deleted on iPhone:

One. Recover deleted contact number from iPhone yourself via iTunes:
1. Connect your phone with iTunes on computer
2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes
3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options
4. After it finishes, your contacts are back to your iPhone
how to recover deleted imessages on iPhone
Important Note: This works only if you have made a backup for your contacts on iTunes.

Two. restore contacts on iPhone by using third party iPhone recovery

If you have no backup for your contacts number you can download iPhone recovery software in order to overcome the problem and restore iPhone contacts loss. Still you have not recovered lost contact from iPhone, some on-line applications also available which can be helpful in restoring precious contact details, probably will be able to find the solution to some extent.

how to recover deleted photos from iPhone