manik.gangni

Salam Sir i have blackberry 9780 i have disktop manager / loder and have flash file and how to flash plzz help me sir
belackberry 9780 how to flash i have file and BlackBerry Desktop Manager
blackberry 8520 memory card fatal error solution Help me................

Shikderg

Product Manager
Salam Sir i have blackberry 9780 i have disktop manager / loder and have flash file and how to flash plzz help me sir
belackberry 9780 how to flash i have file and BlackBerry Desktop Manager
blackberry 8520 memory card fatal error solution Help me................

Here is a solution that I can give to you it has helped me quite alot with the same problem that I had with my Blackberry Curve 8520.

Note: Make sure that your media card is inside of your blackberry before you can follow step 3 - 7 and always make sure to turn off your blackberry and to take out your media card when you are following step 1 and 2.

1. Make everything a backup from your OLD CELPHONE for ex. videos, music, funny ringtones, pictures etc.

2. put all the backup in a folder and then after you have done that put it the folder on your external hardrive or desktop.

3. Install the Blackberry desktop manager that have came with your blackberry.

4. After you have install the Blackberry Desktop Manager, then you install the Blackberry PC USB Cable that has came with you blackberry celphone after you've done that a automatic display will show then you just close it.

5. Then you go to the drive where your blackberry is located in Computer or My Computer then you right click on that drive of your blackberry then go under where it says FORMAT then you click once. after done that then click format if it says there quick format then a pop up question will ask are you sure you want to format this drive then click yes.

6. After formatting the drive shut down the blackberry for 10 or 5 minutes, after 5 or 10 minutes are finished just power the blackberry back on. then you will see that this problem of yours is gone.

7. Then you can plug the cable back in and you can copy and paste all those backup into your blackberry.