Jonab Ru

Super Moderator
If you’re one of those thousands of people who are locked on iOS 5′s baseband firmware 4.11.08 then you can take a sigh of relief. Famous baseband hacker Sherif Hashim updated about his work on iPhone 4′s locked baseband firmwares which also include iPhone 4’s baseband 4.11.08.
329x567x4.11.08-unlock.png.pagespeed.ic.hdKCb_5YfL.png
It would be greatly appreciated NOT to post regarding iOS related issues/unlock/…etc , and for those whom are still concerned YES i am still working on the VERY TIGHT bbfw 2.10-4.11 (i m taking that personal) after my -October 2010 found- vulnerabilities failed to achieve a payload injection vector despite the huge continuos trials and work done by the legendary @MuscleNerd, the great everlasting iOS hacker and guru, keeping in mind that there was a 10 months of halt due to the Egyptian revolution
lAAAAAAAAACH5BAEAAA4ALAAAAAAPAA8AAARb0EkZap3YVabOG   RcWcAgCnIMR****CCfwpqt2mHEOagoOnz+CKnADxoKFyiHHBBC   SAdOiCVg8KwPZa7sVrgJZQWI8FhB2msGgwTXTWGqCXP4WBQr4w  jDDstQmEQA7
, what i meant to say is that any new achievements -IF EVER POSSIBLE- regarding this issue will be notified either by this respectable iOS hacker or by the humble myself, NO NEED to ask because it won’t make it achievable/earlier/easier. Thanks a lot for taking time to read this. sherif_hashim

It’s important to note here that he is NOT only working on an unlock solution for BB 4.11.08, he is also working on other basebands which can’t be unlock by software (Ultrasn0w). These basebands include: