weeedy

Question: I was trying to import videos from my Canon Vixia into iMovie and it wasn’t recognizing my camcorder so I pushed the “initializing” button and it deleted everything! Please do help me! I have not recorded anything else since the deletion.

Just calm down! As long as you have not tried to record anything else, or save any data onto your camcorder, there is a great possibility to recover deleted videos from Canon Vixia. In order to work around this issue, you will need an effective video recovery tool. One such application is Jihosoft Canon Vixia Video Recovery.

Jihosoft Canon Vixia Video Recovery

secure-file-recovery.png

Jihosoft Canon Vixia Video Recovery is included with powerful features to restore videos from Canon Vixia camcorders due to accidentally deletion, memory card formatting, storage media corruption, improper option, virus infection and more. This tool enables users to preview the video files before recovering them. Apart from videos, you can also use this data recovery software to restore photos from Canon Vixia HD camcorders.

Jihosoft Canon Vixia Video Recovery can comprehensively retrieve deleted video files from Canon Vixia series HD camcorders, including Canon Vixia HF R10, 11, 20, 21, 30, 32, 100, 200, 300, Canon Vixia HF M30, 31, 32, 40, 41, 50, 52, 300, 301, 400, 500, Canon Vixia S10, 11, 20, 21, 30, 100, 200, and more.

Tutorial: Steps to Recover Deleted Videos from Canon Vixia HD Camcorders

Edit Canon Vixia Videos in iMovie/FCP after Recovery

canon-vixia-video-recovery.png

Canon Vixia camcorders enable users to record Full HD 1080p videos and save them in AVCHD format. However, the AVCHD files are not compatible well with most video editing software like iMovie, Final Cut Pro. How to import recovered Canon Vixia AVCHD videos to iMovie or FCP for further editing? Here Jihosoft HD Video Converter is recommended. By using it, you will be able to edit Canon Vixia AVCHD in iMovie, or edit Canon Vixia AVCHD in FCP, etc.

UP_2014519111935150.png

Sulidiy21

Forgetting the password of iPhone means your iPhone becomes totally trashy. Fortunately, there still are chances for you to backup all your iPhone data, even though it is locked.
How to Recover Data from Jailbreak iPhone
backup iPhone Messages on computer
In other words, you can apply the iPhone Data Recovery to solve this problem. iPhone Data Recovery can help you recover data from the locked iPhone. To be more precise, iPhone Data Recovery is a powerful software which can do you a favor in accessing your iPhone, previewing and recovering your contacts, messages, photos, videos, notes, call history and any other contents if your iPhone. Besides, it is compatible with iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS, no matter what version of iPhone you own, it can treat them equally and solve it.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPad
How to Recover Lost data from iPad Mini