weeedy

“My iPad 2 is frozen. I can’t get it to get off the apple logo screen. I have tried to use the home button/wake button. Done this multiple times and it hasn’t gotten me anywhere. Hope someone can help!
“My iPad stuck in white Apple logo screen during start-up. I tried hard restart but did not work. Then I plugged it into computer iTunes. Apple logo is still on and the computer didn’t recognize the iPad. What should I do now?”

Have no idea about how to rescue your iPad in this occasion? Clam down now. Just one simple click can get you out of the trouble with ease. iOS Data Recovery is what we are going to introduce to you, which can detect your iPad in abnormal condition and fix it by restarting the iPad for you. No complex steps so you won’t spend too much effort to make this. Read the easy guide below and bring back your stuck iPad now.

mac-connect-device-to-mac.jpg

Part 1: iPad Stuck on Apple Logo Screen
Part 2: How to Restore your iPad Data

Tutorial: iPad Stuck on the Apple Logo Screen-free software download,wonderful software from cyhgoodsoft.com--Recovery/Backup/Transfer/Converter iphone/Android/ipad/ipod to computer for Window or Mac ,etc

3 Solutions to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
How to Recover Data from A Broken / Dead iPhone
Recover Deleted iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup
How to Exit DFU Mode Safely with Your iOS Device
How to Successfully Enter the System of Your iOS Device
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
How to Recover WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone / iPad / iPod
4 Solutions to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone
How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 5S / 5C / 5
Top 10 Causes of iOS Data Loss & How to Recover
How to Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts from iCloud
How to Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone 5 / 5S

UP_2014519111935150.png

Recovery mode and DFU mode restore are good solutions for fixing iPad stuck in dfu mode if you have a latest backup of the iPad. If you don’t have a most current backup, the restore methods are not suggested as you may lose some data on your iPad.
Try the following solutions without restoring before you decide to restore with iTunes:
1. Force the iPad to restart;
2. Use Volume Up, Home, and Power button combinations;
3. Use a third-party tool to reinstall iOS on RecoveryTool.