unlockinggurru

[Tutorial] How-to Unlock iPhone 4S Baseband 4.3.01with IOS 7.0.4 By Superior Sim Platinum 5 in 1 Guide:
Superior Sim Platinum , the new version of Superior sim With The Name Superior sim Platinum 5 in 1 now supports Baseband 4.3.01 iPhone 4S Unlock. Follow the tutorial provided below to unlock your iPhone 4S baseband 4.3.01 (also supports baseband 2.0.10,1.0.14, 1.0.13, 1.0.11).
Unlock Softbank iPhone 4S with Superior sim Platinum 5 in 1.
For example, I want to unlock my Softbank iPhone 4S and use my AT&T SIM-card in it. Follow this guide to unlock Softbank iPhone 4S baseband 4.3.01:
Step-1.
· Turn-off the iPhone 4S, put the Superior sim Platinum 5 in 1 along with AT&T micro-SIM card (or any SIM card you wanted to use) in the custom Sim tray from Superior sims with Nano to micro Convertor (Its Provided By Superior Sim Platinum 5 in 1 Free) and then insert it to the iPhone 4S SIM slot and then turn it on.
Step-2:
Once iPhone 4S finished reboot, tap on Settings → Phone → SIM Applications and you’ll see ready-to-unlock network lists
Step-3:
Tap on Jp Softbank
Step-4:
Just wait a few minutes and you have successfully unlocked baseband 4.3.01 and now you should have signal on your iPhone 4S.
Enjoy it.