Gun Ryed

Product Supporter
First of all let me tell all the members that Labtool does not support programming of this IC (EPCS1 from ALTERA) there is confusion, the supporters says LIKE Labtool not exactly Labtool, means it have to programmed via any external programmer which support EPCS1. I hope now it is clear. I have used HI LO Systems ALL-11 with its new update to programme it.

You have to desolder the U20 (EPCS1) and try to find the one who have HI LO Programmer ALL-11 and any other which supports this IC.

For ALL-11 check this link for latest update for ALTERA EPCS1
http://www.hilosystems.com.tw/hilo/h...300.asp?menu=4

after that programme it with any attached file. WORKING.ZIP is readed from a working BOX and UID_pof.zip is which is posted in unlockfiles.com/forum by mauru. Both are working and have same checksum. I have tested them already. After Programming solder it back taking care of the right direction of the IC. and after this Please take care in updating the box again.

Now to know how BOX gone dead during updating. after running the program bb5_updater.exe wait for a while, let all info is readed and displayed. After that press Save HW Conf. you have to WAIT MORE EVEN AFTER 'Saving HW configuration data' is displayed. WAIT little bit more and than press UPDATE HW button and again please WAIT MORE EVEN the PROGRAM FINISHES ITS WORK. I hope with this info there will no more dead boxes during update and our UID SUPPORTERS will get more time to make NEW UPDATES.

smile.gif
smile.gif

WORKING
UID_pof

Prev Thread | Next Thread