weeedy

Samsung Galaxy S4 provides microSD slot for using 16/32/64 GB microSD card to expand the internal storage. If there is no microSD card on your Galaxy S4, the captured pictures or videos will be stored in the built-in internal memory. However, if you insert a microSD card into Galaxy S4, when you first capture pictures, it will ask you whether put them on microSD card or not. If select microSD, it will automatically store the captured photos or movies into the external memory card next time.

For me, I usually take pictures into my Galaxy S4 microSD card and back them up on computer. When the memory card is nearly full, I will remove the files to release more storage. Everything goes well until once day I couldn’t find some interesting pictures. Maybe they were deleted accidentally by my son when he flipped the pictures, but I can’t remember what happened. I expected to get the missing pictures and asked help for one of my friend, he told me to have a try of Galaxy S4 Photo Recovery. IF fact, he software is a really nice tool helping retrieve my precious pictures.

galaxy-s4-microsd-recovery.jpg

Galaxy Recovery supports photo recovery from almost all popular digital memory cards, including SD card, microSD card, miniSD card, SDHC card, SDXC card, CF card, Memory Stick, MultiMedia Card (MMC), SmartMedia, P2 card, xD Picture card, and SxS card, etc. Besides memory cards, it can also retrieve deleted or lost files from digital cameras, laptops, desktops, usb drives, etc. More exciting, no matter Windows or Mac users, you can download the proper version to retrieve files.

scan-micro-sd-card.jpg

How to recover deleted photos from Galaxy S4 memory card?

Step 1: Open Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery, you’ll see its bright interface as below.
Step 2: Remove the microSD card off your Galaxy S4 and insert it into your card reader, connect to your PC or Mac, and then let the Photo Recovery software start to scan the microSD.
Step 3: All the scanned photos, videos and music files will be classified into the software left panel. Preview and choose necessary ones for recovery.

Learn more: http://www.cyhgoodsoft.com/productsShow.asp?id=340

UP_2014519111935150.png