weeedy

I have a problem. My friend placed songs in my iPhone using his laptop recently. Unfortunately I want to put more songs in my iPhone using my computer. However, my iPhone seems to be filled with apps, videos, songs, contacts, photos, etc. I cannot put all my favorite songs into my iPhone unless I delete songs form my iPhone 5. But I don't know how to do it at all, anyone helps?

For many iPhone users, deleting songs from iPhone is a tough task that they don’t even know the first step to set about it somehow. Here I recommend you powerful software to give you a hand on deleting songs from iPhone.

iPhone Data Eraser is designed for iDevice users to delete data from iPhone 5 / iPhone 4 and any other iDevice. You can just follow the three easy steps below to go ahead.

FYI: The moment you click the "Erase" button to delete all your iPhone data, you are left no single chance to get them back in days to come, so it is of vital significance for you to backup your iPhone previously.

choose-erase-all-data-on-device.jpg

How to Delete Songs from iPhone

Step 1.Connect your iPhone to computer
Step 2.Choose "Erase All Data on Device" in the window of program
Step 3.Start to earse all data on your device now
Step 4.Use your device as a new one

Tutorial: How to Delete Songs from iPhone

UP_2014519111935150.png

paulbahn

Thanks for sharing. For iOS users, it's really inconvenient to delete files out of iDevices, especially when there're hundreds of thousands of items.
But luckily, we have Secure Eraser, a wonderful tool from RecoveryAndroid. With this professional but easy-to-use software, you can just connect your iDevices to PC and scan it. Then choose the unwanted items and finally deleted songs from iPhone/iPad/iPad with a simple click of mouse.

poleanderson

Thanks for sharing. For iOS users, it's really inconvenient to delete files out of iDevices, especially when there're hundreds of thousands of items.
But luckily, we have Secure Eraser, a wonderful tool from RecoveryAndroid. With this professional but easy-to-use software, you can just connect your iDevices to PC and scan it. Then choose the unwanted items and finally delete songs from iPhone/iPad/iPod with a simple click of mouse.

thanks. I tried and it's really fantastic tool.