weeedy

Cyber-shot is the Sony’s line of point-and-shoot digital cameras introduced in 1996. Combining a powerful Optical Zoom and innovative image sensors, Sony Cyber-shot digital cameras can help you capture detailed photos and shoot beautiful Full HD videos. With a Sony Cyber-shot camera by your side, you’ll be ready to shoot smooth, clear Full HD movie clips in AVCHD format.

sony-cybershot.png

The AVCHD codec is used by Sony Cyber-shot cameras for a long time. It is great for recording, but sometime it is not quite easy to use the AVCHD videos. For example, when you need edit the AVCHD files, you will find that most editing software can’t support this format.

“Hello all, I have recorded some videos with My Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H50. Now I need to edit them with FCP, but I can’t load these Cyber-shot AVCHD files to Final Cut Pro 7. Any help would be greatly appreciated.”

The FCP can’t load Sony Cybershot recorded AVCHD videos. In this case, you will need Jihosoft Video Converter for Mac. It is a powerful conversion tool that designed to convert Sony Cyber-shot AVCHD to Apple ProRes 422 codec for editing in Final Cut Pro.

Tutorial: How to Convert Sony Cyber-shot AVCHD to Apple ProRes for FCP-free software download,wonderful software from cyhgoodsoft.com--Recovery/Backup/Transfer/Converter iphone/Android/ipad/ipod to computer for Window or Mac ,etc

How to Convert XAVC to ASF
Convert Canon Legria HF M31 MTS Files on Mac OS X
How to Convert JVC GZ-HD7 TOD to ProRes for FCP
How to Convert M4V Files to Apple ProRes 422 for FCP
How to Convert DVD to Apple ProRes 422 for Editing in FCP X / 7 / 6
How to Convert XAVC to MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 / MPEG-4
How to Get Avid Media Composer Working with XAVC Footage
How to Transcode Sony PMW-F5 / F55 4K XAVC to ProRes 422 for FCP
How to Play MTS on Kindle Fire
How to Convert and Import Canon Vixia AVCHD MTS to iMovie
Convert / Import Panasonic G3 AVCHD 1080P MTS to FCP (X) on Mac OS
How to Convert Panasonic AG-HPX170 MXF to ProRes for FCP on Mac