Musakatari

FAQ (Frequented Asked Questions) for ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM

Q: What is ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM ?
A: ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM is an USB device that enables you to program the software into your HWK Dongle and thus repair HWK Dongle Software problems.

Q: My ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM has damaged wires, how can i repair it ? How do i know where to solder the wires ?
A: Easy. Here is a schematic of wire connection between ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM and your HWK !

hwk_repair_dongle_internal_connections-1024x674.jpg

Q: Can ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM be used with other available software to repair my HWK ?
A: YES. ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM can be used with any other available software for HWK Repair on the market and also with our own MXkey ONE BUTTON Software !

Check the downloads section for available software:
ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM Download area

Check this pictures with clear instructions how to use this software:

STEP 1

p1_hwk_repair-291x300.jpg

STEP 2

p2_hwk_repair-300x284.jpg

STEP 3, 4, 5

p3_hwk_repair-293x300.jpg

Q: Can ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM be used for other purposes?
A: YES. ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM can be used for many other purposes as it has been designed with versatility in mind:

1. Serial communication for mobile phones – ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM hardware can be used as normal mobile phone datacable

2. You can use ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM for your custom projects including serial communication with new phone platforms like Android

3. Because it uses 3.3V TTL levels, ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM won’t damage 3.3V rated devices and will also work with 5V devices

4. ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM has the ability to supply 5V directly from USB and 3.3V from it’s internal power supply (low power) to be used in your custom projects

5. ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM can be used as USB to TTL (Serial) converter – Used by many around the world to communicate with serial devices that use TTL signals only (this include microcontroller development boards)

Q: Why ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM is the best choice for HWK Repair and GSM industry ?
A: ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM it’s easy to install, understand and you have the BEST support from the BEST team. Also can be used for many more purposes than any other HWK Repair Solutions on the market!

Q: Is that all?
A: No, of course not! ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM is also the cheapest solution out there! Not only in GSM Market … in all markets!

Just look for similar products on Google
USB to Serial (TTL level) converter cable 3.3Volt 6ft. Long TTL-232R-3V3-WE LOW PRICE $39.99
and you will surely find that ORIGINAL HWK Repair Dongle from MXKEY TEAM is the best quality for little money!