NANAIU

evasi0n - iOS 6.0-6.1 Jailbreak

ifamilyphotol.png

Compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 6.0 through 6.1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Official Mirrors​

Linux​

Windows​

Non Official Mirrors​

Version 1.2
- Disable OTA updates.
- Correct timezone issue in evasi0n binary if client fails to correct it.

Version 1.1
- prevent Weather app from appearing on iPads.
- mitigated the long reboot issue.
- fix issue with not working after connecting multiple iOS devices
- fix blinking of the jailbreak instructions on OS X.
- codesigned Mac app.

Version 1.0
- first public release

Requirements​

-5 minutes of your time!
-A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64).
-An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 6.0 through 6.1 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version).
-A USB cable to connect the device to the computer.

Important! Read me!​

-Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
-Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
-Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?.
-If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
-If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can't be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose 'Open.' On the ensuing dialogue box, choose 'Open' as well.

Credits​

-evasi0n is a production of evad3rs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to All users Who Posted Test and Fixes Before Fixes from Ev3ders Team released
Old Thread is here -----.com

Any One Has Non Official link Please PM me With it and i will add it

Thanks To every body am grateful to be Part of This Forum We had All test and Fixes before every one​