PRINCE RAI

BLACKBERRY 8900 COULD NOT START THE CAMERA CLOSE OTHER APPLICATIONS AND TRY OPENING THE CAMERA AGAIN.HOW TO SLOVE ,ALL REABY FLASH WITH APPLOADER BUT NOT SLOVE PLS ANYBODY HELP ME ...............

rajeshchiyyan

Product Supporter
BLACKBERRY 8900 COULD NOT START THE CAMERA CLOSE OTHER APPLICATIONS AND TRY OPENING THE CAMERA AGAIN.HOW TO SLOVE ,ALL REABY FLASH WITH APPLOADER BUT NOT SLOVE PLS ANYBODY HELP ME ...............

hi first u try to wipe your phone manually

if same ? try to flash your phone to latest version ..

post the result and post here which version of files u used ? and now what is the phone condition :)
BR_Rajesh

abidottupara

"For all those having the "Could Not Start The Camera" message, I found an easy fix for my BB Pearl 8100. Should work for other models as well.
This worked for me, as the browser cache needed to be cleared.
1. Go to your Browser app
2. Select the App button
3. Scroll way down and select "Options"
4. Select Cache Operations
5. Clear everything (history, content, cookies etc)
6. Select the return key (shows clearing memory)

That's it, should work. Good Luck"

PRINCE RAI

i flash ver 8900_5.0.0.592 but not slove

phone now condition phone perfect on all ok only camera problem . camera open just message comeing ..(BLACKBERRY 8900 COULD NOT START THE CAMERA CLOSE OTHER APPLICATIONS AND TRY OPENING THE CAMERA AGAIN

rajeshchiyyan

Product Supporter
i flash ver 8900_5.0.0.592 but not slove

phone now condition phone perfect on all ok only camera problem . camera open just message comeing ..(BLACKBERRY 8900 COULD NOT START THE CAMERA CLOSE OTHER APPLICATIONS AND TRY OPENING THE CAMERA AGAIN

brother r u tryed the battery pull?
try the battery pull ..

if same problem insert the memory card and try battery pull again ..

if again same problem update your blackberry desktop manager and try update using desktop manager hope it's helps ..

BR_Rajesh