Lowers

Super Moderator
Welcome To the Lovers Of Qmobile (pakistan )

From Today i Start again Thread for Android base phone Qmobile (pakistan )

From this Thread you can Get all about Qmobile (android base phone )

Like Custom Rom , Custom Recovery , Rooting , And much More !!!

i will Try to post all in details

Keep the Thread Clean , Other Off Topic Msgs will be Removed !!!

Let Start From Today !!!!!

Lowers

Super Moderator
Jelly Bean For Noir A8

android-jellybean.jpg

How to flash JB on Noir A8:
Before proceeding, I want to make it clear that "I take no responsibility what ever happens to your device. Proceed at your own risk !".

For flashing the rom, download the rom zip from the provided link and copy it to your SD card's root directory (the menu of sd card which shows other folders). Its better to have at least 2GB free in your SD card.
Now boot in to recovery mode by pressing Volume UP and Power button at the same time (You must have installed Clock Work Mod recovery, if you don't have cwm, install it first), MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT ROM, backup & restore> backup on internal sd card.
Wipe data/factory reset.
Mount & Storage> format System
Advance > Wipe delvik cache.
Go to "Install Zip from SD card> Choose Zip form SD card> WinGokuJellyBeanNoirA8.zip".
Once it is done installing, it will notify you down below by a message "Successfully Installed.", it will reboot your phone, if it doesn't, reboot it yourself from cwm.
Congratulations you have successfully installed JB on your phone.. Enjoy
Download from here :http://rapidshare.com/files/29375870...BeanNoirA8.zip

Lowers

Super Moderator
QMobile A10 Noir - Jelly Bean Update 4.1.1

2013_02_07_18_15_19.png

New Jelly Bean update for QMobile Noir A10 (14-03-2013)

Guys ! The Auto Rotate Issue Has Been Fixed in Jelly Bean Rom u Can Download it from the following link.
download :https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByNS...it?usp=sharing

Update Features:

Auto Rotate Issue Fixed
Jelly Bean 4.1.1 ROM
Rooted
Deodexed
Very fast and smooth.

How to install:

DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

1. Reboot into cwm recovery if don't have cwm then install it first.
2. Wipe data/factory reset.
3. Wipe cache.
4. In mounts and storage select format system.
5. In advanced menu wipe dalvick cache.
6. Once all the wiping is done, select install zip from sd-card and select mobile_a10_jellybean.zip

Once complete reboot and enjoy!!!
QMobile Noir A10

How To Root QMobile A10 Noir

First of all Lets start with the root process.

1. Download the following file.
Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v15.7z

2. Enable USB Debugging on your device to do that goto Settings>Development>USB Debugging
3. Connect your device to any laptop/PC and http://www.droidiser.com/2012/11/how...y-android.html
4. Unzip the root tool downloaded above.

5. Change the Mode of your device from USB Storage to Media Device to proceed further.

6. Run the Runme.bat file as shown below.
Rooting_micromax+a110.JPG

7. A command prompt with green letters will come up on your screen.

8. Follow the onscreen instructions carefully. To start off, you willl need to type in a "1" and press enter.
Note: If you ever want to Unroot your QMobile A10, follow the above steps till you reach this one and then, instead of typing "1", type "x" and hit enter. Follow the instructions that appear on the command prompt after that.
root_bin4ry_command_prompt_micromax_a110.png

9. Your device will reboot during the process after which Bin4ry will copy some files to your device.

10. When the green letters in the command prompt says Have Fun!, then... Have fun.
That means, your device is rooted now and you can enjoy Superuser permissions!

Install CWM Recovery on QMobile Noir A10

Micromax+A110+stock+and+clockworkmod+recovery.jpg

1. Download cwm recovery from the given link cwm_Recovery_QMobile_Noir_A10

2. Extract it, rename it to recovery.img & transfer it to the root of your SD Card.

3. Download and install MobileUncle MTK Tools from Google Play Store and run it.

4. Select the option recovery update from the application and when it ask for path guide it to the location where u copied the downloaded recovery file.

Flash+recovery+using+Mobileuncle+Tools.jpg

5. It will install and upon successfull installation it will ask you to reboot into recovery, select OK to go to newly insalled cwm recovery to confirm the installation.

6. If anything goes wrong you can download and install Stock Recovery For QMobile Noir A10 by using the above mentioned process again to revert back all the changes.

gpstest.jpg

GPS Fix For QMobile Noir A10 for faster Lock

1. First of all you need a rooted QMobile Noir A10.

2. Download the modified gps.conf file from Here.

3. Browse to system/etc using root explorer and mount the system as read / write using the button present on top right of screen.

4. You will find a file gps.conf already present in the folder. Rename that file to gps.conf.bak, it will act as a backup for the original file.

5. Unzip the file you downloaded in Step 2, and copy the extracted gps.conf file to system/etc.

6. Reboot your Qmobile Noir A10.

7. Download GPS Test from Google Play Store and test your GPS now. (activate your gps first)

You will notice the improvement in getting GPS Lock Now.....

Lowers

Super Moderator
First Custom Rom For QMobile Noir A8 "Modded V1"

So no Dev was taking part in the Developmnet of Qmobile Noir A8 so i thought to mod the Custom rom and i have done it Successfuly ALHUMDULIAAH

New Version Modded V1.1

Whats new
1. Resolved Msg issue
2. Added Aderline engine (still working on it)
3. Cpu Scaling to hybrid (Mean Cpu will Give maximum battery and Maximum boost on Gaming or stuff..

Hope you guys willl like it and dont forget to hit thanks button

1)Removed Default Laucher and installed Apex as Default

2) Removed Default Messaging app and added stock jellybean Messaging App

3)Ported Google Now

4)Theme changed to blue from black setting etc

5)Walkman player fully working with song change with thumbnail left right + Clear Audio enhancment

6)Sony Gallery fully working+ Movies player

7)Acid audio modded + Dolby Technology

8)Addon of Beats audio

9)Custom bootanimation

I hold no responsibility if you Brick your device do flash at your own Risk
How to Install
1) First of all your Phone should be rooted.To root your phone please follow these steps here

2) Second Install CWM Recovery from here. to install CWM recovery you must be rooted follow the first step

3) Download Rom from Here extract it and you will find Clockworkmode folder put it into root of your SD Card

4) Go into the Recovery mode turn off your phone and hold vol up + power button for a while and you will be in recovery mode.

5) First Wipe data and cache partition

6) Now head to back and restore

7) Click back and Select restore it will show you the "2013-02-09..." named like this Click it and let it install and reboot

ScreenShoots

Screenshot_2013-02-09-22-09-09.png
Screenshot_2013-02-09-22-09-13.png
Screenshot_2013-02-09-22-09-29.png
Screenshot_2013-02-09-22-10-24.png

Official Thread Go here

Lowers

Super Moderator
Qmobile NOIR A2 MT6575 [Root] and custom roms

For installing drivers..........

STEP A:
DOWNLOAD ATTACHMENT AND EXTRACT IT.

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?4c53na42h74iu0n

STEP B:
Get the VENDOR and DEVICE Ids of your NOIR A2 phone.
To get it,
Connect the phone to your PC. Open Device Manager. Look for Noir incorporated GSM handset or "mt65xx android phone" under Other Devices
Open 'Noir incorporated GSM handset' or "mt65xx android phone" -->Properties-->Details tab.
Under property dropdown menu, Select Hardware IDs
and note the 4 digit VID_XXXX and PID_YYYY values. These are the phones Hardware iDs.

STEP C:
In extracted folder Open the file android_winusb.inf using your favourite text editor.

Search for "USB\VID_XXXX&PID_YYYY" without quotes

Replace XXXX, YYYY with Vendor and Device IDs of your phone.
Save the file.

STEP D:
Once you update these values, update the driver from the device manager by pointing to the extracted folder.
Now you should see a ADB interface device in the device manager.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
Rooting may void your warranty. Do it at your own risk.

-Now go to the extracted folder open root.bat file
-read carefully
-do as it says[ nothing but "press enter to continue"]
-enjoy........

Lowers

Super Moderator
[app] temple run for qmobile noir a2 !

Hey Guyz This Is The Working Temple Run For Q Mobile NOIR A2 Well People Say That The Downloaded Temple Run Version The One From The Play Store Doesn't Work. This One Works Fine, There Are No Lags That I Have Seen Till Now. Now Ill Tell Ya How To Install It
1.Firstly Download The APK File From Here : 2shared.com - free file sharing and storage
2.After Downloading The APK, Transfer The APK To Ur SD Card.
3.Then Firstly Go To Setting>Applications>Then Tick The Unknown Sources Box.
4.Then Locate The APK And Install The APK.
5.Then Launch It And Enjoy.

Lowers

Super Moderator
Root Noir A8

To know about rooting click me. To root Noir A8 go down.

1. Download me and extract my contents.

2. Pick up Noir A8 and goto Settings > Developer options > USB debugging and turn it on > press OK.

3. Connect Noir A8 through data cable with your PC, it will ask for drivers, browse the folder named “Noir A8 USB ADB drivers” and select it and install the drivers.

4. Remove the data cable and turn off Noir A8.

5. After the turn off vibration connect Noir A8 again with PC, again it will ask for drivers, now browse the folder named “Noir A8 Preloader VCOM” and install the drivers.

6. Power on Noir A8.

7. Browse “Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v15″ on your PC and double click RunMe.bat (not runme.sh) and select 1 for normal.

8. On the screen of Noir A8 select restore settings.

9. After a while Noir A8 will reboot and voila! its rooted.

Before going to next step, backup your phone from here.

(CWM) ClockWorkMod Recovery

1. Open Play Store and type “MTK” and select “MTK mobileuncle tools” from the list and install it.

2. Download me and copy me to the root (root means to the main directory) of your SDCard.

3. Open MTK mobileuncle tools and select Recovery Update, after searching for a while you will get recovery.img option, select it.

4. Click ok and then cancel and now you have a working CWM recovery.

Note: To goto recovery turn off your phone and hold vol up + power button for a while and you will be in recovery mode.

Lowers

Super Moderator
QMobile Noir A10 Stock ROM [ICS v4.0.4]

Hello everyone! I was browsing around the Noir A10 rooting threads and came to know that many users are having problems with their custom ROM's so they want to revert back to the Stock ICS ROM. This is why I have made a CWM Flashable ZIP of the Stock ROM so the users can easily revert back to stock anytime.

I took a nandroid backup using CWM Recovery and then converted it into a CWM Flashable ZIP using an updater script, instead of just providing it as a CWM Backup.

Screenshots:

352ogmq.jpg

Download

File Size: 360 MB.

Download Link: QMobile Noir A10 Stock ROM [CWM Flashable][ICS v4.0.4] | QMobile Noir A10

Installation Instructions

1) Download the .zip file and put it in your SD Card's root.

2) Boot into CWM Recovery.

3) Install ZIP from SD Card.

4) Wipe User Data.

5) Wipe Cache.

6) Wipe Dalvik Cache.

7) Reboot.

NOTE: No bugs detected. 3-axis Accelerometer and Orientation Sensors working fine!

Prev Thread | Next Thread