weeedy

How can I recover deleted notes from my iPhone 5?

iphone notes"All my iPhone notes that I took in my class just disappeared overnight for no reason! This morning when I open my iPhone to find the notes, they are just gone. It's weird because yesterday I have read the notes, and now they just gone nowhere. I checked my iCloud account but there was nothing. So is there any way to recover the notes? How can I recover lost notes from my iPhone?"

Yes, such problem of losing important notes from iPhone can be really bothersome, since making notes on mobile phone has made our daily life and work in a planned way. Losing notes will put us in a confused status. If you also, unfortunately, deleted the notes of your iPhone on account of accidental operation, error updating to iOS 7, stuck in recovery mode or failure of jailbreak, you may search around to find a quick and reliable solution to get back the notes on your iPhone, right? So is it possible to recover deleted or lost notes from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS? Yes, if you use iPhone Data Recovery.

iPhone Data Recovery, as well as iPhone notes recovery, is a professional iOS data recovery software dedicate to recover notes embedded in iPhone. With this magic recovery tool, you can be totally relieved from the trouble of losing notes on your iPhone. Besides, this iPhone note recovery also enables you to recover any other files , such as deleted photos, music, videos, contacts, SMS, calendars, WhatsApp chats, etc. of your iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS.

download-plugin.jpg

Solution 1: Retrieve Deleted Notes Directly from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS without Backup
Solution 2: Recover Deleted Notes from iTunes Backup for iPhone
Solution 3: Recover Lost iPhone Notes from iCloud Backup

Tutorial: 3 Solutions to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone-free software download,wonderful software from cyhgoodsoft.com--Recovery/Backup/Transfer/Converter iphone/Android/ipad/ipod to computer for Window or Mac ,etc

UP_2014519111935150.png

I'll take you through all the possibilities of how to recover deleted notes on iPhone.
=> Check for iCloud backup if you have any so that you can restore the notes saved on iCloud.
=> Check for iTunes backup. Download and install the free software iPhone Data Recovery and launch the app. It will automatically search for any backups on your computer.
=> Check for your lost contacts in Windows/Users/Notes folder. There are times when iTunes saves the notes in this folder.
Hope one of these methods will help you.