weeedy

Widely known as the replacement of SMS, WhatsApp is now enjoying a rising popularity. The biggest advantage of this messenger is the ability of instant communication between different platforms from different countries. And most importantly, it's free. You don't have to pay for the message you send, no matter it is text message, or picture, voice and videos. More colorful than SMS, cheaper than MMS, no wonder it is being accepted by more and more users around the world.

If you frequently contact someone with WhatsApp on iPhone, it's a smart idea to add a shortcut to the conversation. Watch out when you do this! Have you noticed that the Add conversation shortcut option is next to Delete chat option? Once you tap wrong, all the WhatsApp chat history will be deleted. But there's no need to cry for spoiled milk. To recover the deleted WhatsApp message history, you need this WhatsApp Data Recovery. It allows you to view and retrieve the lost or deleted WhatsApp chat history on iPhone.

whatsapp-device.jpg

<<If the WhatsApp chat history was deleted due to the reason I mentioned above, very likely there's no full backup of the chat history. Under this situation, you need to use the first recovery mode of this WhatsApp Recovery.
<<If you have made backup files with iTunes before you delete the messages, you can choose recovering WhatsApp message from iTunes backup files without connecting your iPhone to computer.

recover-from-itunes.jpg

Tutorial: WhatsApp Message History on Your iPhone / iPad / iPod touch

UP_2014519111935150.png

AlejandrinaErick

Using iCloud backup will save your WhatsApp chats and media to your iCloud account. Please note that videos are excluded from iCloud backup, in order to save space in the backup. Recover WhatsApp message history on your iPhone/iPad can take awhile to complete, depending on your Internet connection and backup size. So I always recommend FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to do that.

You can make a manual backup of your chats at any time in WhatsApp Settings > Chat Settings > Chat Backup and tap Back Up Now. You can also enable automatic, scheduled backups by tapping Auto Backup and then choosing your backup frequency.

Cuflely22

How to Get back Deleted Video from iPhone? If you deleted your important text messages on your iPhone, that’s too bad especially when you don’t have a backup. More and more people like new technological toys such as iPad. however, how to keep your data safe or restore iOS data when something terrible happened? The significant messages or other important files will be lost forever. Now, you need a good and professional recovery tool iPhone Recovery which can be your best assistant. And I always use it to backup or restore my data.
How to Recover Lost Safari Bookmarks from iPhone
How to Recover data from water damaged iPhone
iPhone Recovery is work for iOS device like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac. And here are two ways for you to retrieve sms. you can directly recover data from your iPhone or restore from iTunes backup.
Besides, iPhone Recovery can recover any data on your iPhone as long as you didn't sync your iPhone after losing data.
Click to read more:
How to Recover deleted Calendars from iPhone
How to Recover iPhone Notes

Cuflely22

How to Recover iPhone Notes? It's not easy to recover your SMS from iPhone when you lost your data due to many reasons. You may save your data in iTunes before, but I think it need a tool to connect iPhone and iTunes.
Well for me, I use iPhone Recovery to handle this issue. you can get as much as you want easily such as photos, messages, videos, calendars, notes, contacts, music, apps and more.
How to Recover iPhone Contacts
How to Retrieve Deleted SMS from iPhone
Don't worry if you don't make a backup like me, you also can trust iPhone Recovery tool.
if you got iTunes backup, you just need to retrieve your messages from iTunes with iPhone Recovery.
It can directly sync your iPhone or iTunes, up to you.
How to Recover Lost Safari Bookmarks from iPhone
How to Recover data from water damaged iPhone

Konan

You can try Tenorshare Whatsapp Recovery. Here is how to use it to recover your lost data:

Step 1: Choose an iTunes Backup to Scan

When you run Tenorshare WhatsApp Recovery on your computer, the program will automatically find all the iTunes backups for you. On the right of the interface you will see the Backup option. From the pull-down menu, select the backup file you need.

Step 2: Preview WhatsApp Messages and Contacts

On the main interface you will see 3 options: Chat, Contacts and Tips. Preview WhatsApp Chats: The default option is Chat. After choosing the iTunes backup you need, Tenorshare WhatsApp Recovery will display WhatsApp chat history on the program interface. You can preview the messages, photos, videos and other message attachments one by one. recover whatsapp messages Preview Contacts: If you want to preview contacts, just switch to Contacts on top of the interface. You can right click the videos or photos and select "Export to" to export them in WhatsApp messages and free up space on iPhone/iPad/iPod.

Step 3: Recover and Export WhatsApp Messages and Contacts to Computer

After previewing, check the items you need and click the "Export" button on the bottom of the interface to recover the WhatsApp messages and contacts from iTunes backup to your computer. You can save the exported messages and contacts in 3 file formats: .xls, txt and .xlm. Contacts can also be exported to VCF files. Media files like photos and videos will be exported in their original formats.

webaing82

To restore lost iPhone iPad WhatsApp messages, chat history, you need the help of iPhone Data Recovery or iPhone Recovery for Mac, which enables you to restore your lost data including contacts, messaging, photos, videos, call logs, notes, calendars, bookmarks, WhatsApp chats and more from any of your iPhone devices, including iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/SE/5S/5, ect.With the help of this program, you can recover your lost iPhone data in three simple ways: Directly recover from iPhone, restore from iTunes backup, restore from iCloud backup.

Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone 6/6S/Plus/SE/5S

Step 1, Download, install and launch the program.
Step 2. Choose the file types you wanted to scan
Step 3. Scan you iPhone for the lost data
Step 4. Preview and restore the lost data selectively

Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo Looping/Recovery Mode

Hope this can help you, many of my friends have been successful.

Last edited: