Aldean

Hi, I'm trying to place an order with you but I'm now getting a identified verification error. When I try to process the verification I get document corrupt message. Is there a better/ easier way to verify? Can you assist? Why problem to add funds, problem to place order, and long wait to resolve issues. Please assist.

Aldean

I did try jpg, .doc, png, pdf, nothing works. 5mb file size. Can I verify by email? Responses taking long

Aldean

I tried with 2mb file size and still getting errors... what to try now? Every issue (lots of issue) take lots of days to resolve, why? Our customers not pleased with our pace due to you guys.

Jinda

Staff member
Product Supporter
I tried with 2mb file size and still getting errors... what to try now? Every issue (lots of issue) take lots of days to resolve, why? Our customers not pleased with our pace due to you guys.
We do not have any system errors. All other users can upload documents without any single issue. If you are unexpert, you should hire an expert and try to upload again.

Time may take depending on your submission. Once we get documents, we will take up to 72 hours, generally a few hours.

Aldean

I'm a web developer at extreme designs media agency, I code in a few different languages. You make YOUR customers frustrated and then you try to be rude about it. Bad custome service!

Provide email so I can screenshot the errors you're trying to deny.. Will change the dimensions of the file again to try get it under 1mb but resolution will not be good..
When your clients have issues, fix it, or tell them to five another provider, don't try to be rude!