Musafir

Product Supporter
iPhone 4s delete photo recovery software need plz..

bro read this & step by step work

8617759407_5a742da7e2.jpg

Here are two ways for you recover deleted photos from iPhone, one is recover pictures from iPhone directly, and the other is recover data from iTunes backup.

Way one. Scan and Recover Photos from iPhone Directly

STEP-1 Download iPhone Photo Recovery and install it on your computer. Launch this software and connect your iPhone with computer.
SETP-2 Follow 3 steps to enter iPhone into DFU mode and scan for the deleted Photos (Ignore this step on iPhone 5,4S photo recovery)
1) Hold your iPhone and click "Start".
2) Press "Home" and "Power" button at the same time when you click "Start", and hold for 10 seconds. The program will count it for you.
3) After 10 seconds passing, release "Power" and keep pressing "Home" for another 10 seconds.
When you're told that you've successfully entered the DFU mode, the program will automatically scan your iPhone for data.
STEP-3 After the scan, you can preview all found photos in categories. Preview the photos and mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your PC.

Way two. Recover iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup

If you haven’t backup photos with iTunes or your iPhone was stolen, or dropped into water etc. way two could works for you.
When launching the program on your computer, choose "
Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" option on the top. Choose the iTunes backup of your iPhone and click "Start Scan" to scan lost photos. The remaining steps please refer the third step in way one.

Please Note: Stop using your iPhone once you find your photo loss, and do not sync your iPhone with iTunes immediately, or the photos will lose forever.

Related Article: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS

iPhone Photo Recovery-Recover Photos from iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS with 2 Simple Ways

iPhone,iPad,iPod Touch Data Recovery: iPhone Photo Recovery-Recover Photos from iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS with 2 Simple Ways

Nanettina

If you want to do something for iPhone 4S delete photo recovery. First of all, you should pay attention that once you deleted your photos of iPhone by accident, you'd better not continue operating your iPhone again, since the new data will overwrite the data you have already lost.
With this idea, you can recover your photo unhurriedly, which means there are chances for you to recover the lost data, you need not worry any more.
I hope my suggestion can help you!

JamieMartin

At the time of the iTunes sync it copied all the photos from my Windows picture folder to the phone and erased my camera roll at the same time. The photos were on iPhone when it was backed up but several auto syncs had occurred afterwards when trying to find the pictures again and now even a restore won't put them back since I believe iTunes only stores two backup histories. I was looking to see if the computer had a file somewhere since they were backed up in the past. And I finally recover deleted pics from iPhone.

BrendaHawk

If you want to do something for iPhone 4S delete photo recovery. First of all, you should pay attention that once you deleted your photos of iPhone by accident, you'd better not continue operating your iPhone again, since the new data will overwrite the data you have already lost.
With this idea, you can recover your photo unhurriedly, which means there are chances for you to recover the lost data, you need not worry any more.
I hope my suggestion can help you!
It's a good share.THANKS.

Comanderay

iPhone deleted photo recovery

If you backup with iTunes and you restored from the backup and the photos were gone, then there is no where to retrieve them from unless you have another backup that contains those photos.

Launch iTunes on the computer and go to iTunes>Preferences>Devices. You will see a window with all of your backups listed in it.

If you see a recent backup that you are certain contains the photos that you need for iPhone deleted photos recovery.

I think the suggestions might be of use to you.

mineary

There are two ways to recover deleted photos from iPhone:
1. Directly scan and recover photos from iPhone 4S
a) Connect your iPhone to the computer
b) Enter DFU mode and scan iPhone
c) Preview and recover iPhone photos

2. Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone photos
a) Scan your iTunes backup for iPhone 4S
b) Preview and recover iPhone photos
c) Do backup well

Read more about iPhone Data Recovery here.

Goriber1

As I know, the deleted data still store in iPhone, if they are not be overwritten, you can restore iPhone data directly, but you need some iPhone Data Recovery programs for help, this way is for the user have no backup, if you backup your data with iTunes before, then recover deleted photos from iPhone will be simply, follow the step.
Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
Or
Open the iOS device's Summary tab. There are two ways to access this:
Click the device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper right corner. The device button will then be visible.)
From any view in iTunes, click the View menu and select Show Sidebar. Select your iOS device in iTunes under Devices.
Click the Restore Backup button.

Hope this helps!

Forth21

As I know, the deleted data still store in iPhone, if they are not be overwritten, you can restore iPhone data directly, but you need some iPhone Data Recovery programs for help, this way is for the user have no backup, if you backup your data with iTunes before, then recover deleted photos from iPhone will be simply, follow the step.
Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
Or
Open the iOS device's Summary tab. There are two ways to access this:
Click the device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper right corner. The device button will then be visible.)
From any view in iTunes, click the View menu and select Show Sidebar. Select your iOS device in iTunes under Devices.
Click the Restore Backup button.

Hope this helps!
Well, keep in mind that, do not sync your iPhone data to iTunes automatically, or the backup may update and the original files may be deleted forever. To recover the backup files, you can use this iTunes Backup Extractor, it can help you recover lost files from iTunes backup files selectively. And if you lost data from your iPhone, you can choose to recover deleted files from iPhone directly.
How to Recover Data from Your Dead iPhone
How to Recover Data on iPhone after Jailbreak

Prev Thread | Next Thread