Superior

Hi, I wanna share here how to unlock iphone 4 modemfirware(baseband) 04.12.09 or 04.12.05 with ios 7.1.2

* Before 1 year i brought i phone 4 from UK eBay online store with network orange after 1 month i go to Dubai for my job then i saw my i phone 4 has locked i shocked coz i pay 425$ in eBay and that guy tell me its factory unlocked then i call Orange UK company they confirm me that my i phone not unlocked they said its locked and now they not offered factory unlocking, i am very sad coz i use my lovely i phone 4 as i pod .

before 6 months ago i search in internet for i phone 4 unlocking then i found this great solution call Superior sim Ultra + its such a greatest Unlocking sim below i wrote how to use for those people they had i phone 4 and locked and they wanna quick and low cost unlocking. Coz Its Take around 1 minute hardly to unlock any i phone 4 in my case i upgrade to ios 7.1.2 and my i phone 4 have base-band change to 04.12.09.
IMG_2851.PNG

Product link: Superior Sim Ultra + For iPhone 4 All IOS & Baseband IOS`s (Auto remove iCloud)

Video tutorial: Dailymotion: : iPhone 4 IOS 7.1.1 With BB 04.12.09 Now Successfully Unlocked By Superior Sim Ultra+ - Video Dailymotion
How To Use:

# First of all restart the i phone 4 without any sim

# after restart insert superior sim with your network sim and wait till 5 to 10 seconds for come popup massage.

# after showing popup massage click on accept

# Now Got settings and on airplane Mod

# after 5 seconds off airplane mod

# finish now signals come

Trouble Shooting

# if you have non activate so follow first step and then enter only superior sim without network sim its auto restart again and show an massage to Insert your valid sim now enter any sim and wait 5 second if WiFi on so please it off then show an massage click on activate now i phone restart and come with signals and activate showing desktop.

some cases not showing signals but show desktop if showing desktop with searching simply superior sim and network sim again insert and follow above steps.

Also if you have use jail-broken i phone 4 so must choose imsi no its auto show after first restart choose your network there already added 138 networks worldwide imsi if your network imsi not there no take tention simply go to superior sim official website and find your imsi then manually enter your imsi no .

Above all details also they provide with sim as picture guide.