Status
Thread Closed!

Slienggss

For most of android users ,maybe some people choose use Samsung Smart phone. Samsung smart phones have perfect combination of high-end multimedia technology and Android operating system. I like Samsung phone , because it is good quality and powerful functions, more suitable for women to use. If you are a Samsung user for a long time, you maybe save lots of data on your phone, such as most important information :Contacts,Messages. However, as far as I'm concerned, many people did not know how to get data back to Sony phone.
To be honest, the lost data on your android phone ,as long as you did not write new data .The deleted or lost phone data can be still recovered back. Using some tool you will have the chance to recover them back. Then, a professional Samsung data recovery tool is coming! Yes ,it is Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery software. Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery which allows you to recover deleted, lost or corrupted contacts ,messages directly from Samsung internal memory or SIM card. To save your time ,you can download from Coolmuster .
Now , I will use “Recover Samsung Phone Messages” as an example to make a detailed presentation.
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages
Step 1: Download and Launch the software Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery on your Computer.
Download and install the Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery on your computer, double click on the shortcut icon of the program to launch it.
Step 2: Connect your Samsung Phone with Enable USB debugging .
When you connect Samsung phone on computer ,and open USB debugging. The the program will automatically detect and scan your phone.
Step 3: Scan for deleted Messages on your Samsung phone
You can click the button of "Start Scan" to let the software analyze your phone deeply. When the scan finishes, you can scan all deleted Messages on computer.
Step 4. Preview and recover Samsung Messages.
Choose you need to restore Messages and hit the "Recovery" button. Then Messages are exported on your computer.
Restore contacts android

Status
Thread Closed!
Prev Thread | Next Thread