Status
Thread Closed!

weeedy

"Is there any way to extract iPhone text messages from an iTunes backup file? My aunt lost the text messages she have sent and received on her iPhone. She told me that she had made a backup for here iPhone previously and asked if I knew how to retrieve or extract here lost messages from the backup file. What should I do? Any suggestions?"

Are you also vexed about similar problems that don't know how to extract SMS from iPhone backup file? If you once want to get your iPhone SMS/MMS from an iTunes backup file on your Windows computer, then you've come to the right place. Here I'll walk you through how to use an iPhone Backup SMS Extractor software to access and restore your target text messages to iPhone with ease. Go ahead to enjoy yourself now!

What you should note?

20140603180211771177.jpg

Don't sync your iPhone to the computer with iTunes once you decide to extract SMS from previous iPhone backup file. It is the most important factor for a successfully SMS extraction from previous iTunes backup file for you iPhone. The backup file will be updated if you once connect your iPhone to computer and sync it with iTunes. Once the previous iPhone backup was update, you will not be able to extract and recover your lost text messages any more.

Learn How to Retrieve/Extract SMS from iPhone Backup File

Preparation: To retrieve SMS from your previous iTunes backup file, you should first get iPad/iPod/iPhone Data Recovery downloaded and installed on your computer successfully to get prepared to.

iphone-ipod-ipad-data-recovery.jpg

Note: If you are a Mac user, then you are suggested to get the iPad/iPod/iPhone Data Recovery for Mac for the iPhone SMS recovery from iTunes backup file.

Step 1. Select Backup File to Scan
Step 2. Retrieve SMS from iPhone Backup

Tutorial: Extract SMS/Text Messages from iPhone Backup

UP_2014519111935150.png

Status
Thread Closed!