Beware History of DJIBY NIANG from Senegal

Jinda

Staff member
Product Supporter
Today we want to expose for bad people that we got experienced.

Server Username: CertifiediCloud
Name: DJIBY NIANG
Registered Email: khafnd@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +221 77 593 20 20
Telegram: +221775932020
Mobile: +221775932020
User Since: 26 Jan 2018
State: Dakar, Senegal

PayPal: mohametka57@gmail.com (Mohamet Ka)

Case: He is newly joined and makes a deposit $30 USD. According to IMEI Source verification system, we required KYC for every client who wants to use PayPal. This guy was submitted KYC, and we have been rejected because his document does not match with his payment PayPal, later we required PayPal account holder document and he submitted PayPal account identification document but the provided document is expired (Means he is not a PayPal account holder, he use another guy's PayPal account). Simply we denied for the document as the expired documents are valueless. By the way, we considered his payment to use at IMEI Souce with disabling further Paypal payment. Hence he placed an order for 'iPhone Carrier + SimLock Checker [ By SN ] Server 1 - Full Info' with an IMEI number. Service called By SN but he submitted IMEI, later the order was stuck on API server because the IMEI does not determine for this service due to service required SN. After a few hours, he pushes a text in messenger as "Stop 🛑 playing with clients".

WHAT'S THIS? We played with him for his wrong order, or he hired us dedicatedly? Hence we fired then blocked his account and refunded his rest amount.

To any sellers:
Do you wish to deal with this type of stupid? This stupid may realize later once he noticed this thread, but some stupids are never changed and never make behave themself.

Man listen very well, I'm an old pioneer in unlock business first you never ask about KYC verification, we live in Senegal West Africa and our government is making new identity card my last one is not real I've told you all time, so when I add fund in your website I didn't know you will ask KYC verification ive sent you my ID but you denied for expire that's right, but you are so stupid, Iva contact your support for refund because I didn't know your KYC is required, I ve about 100 sources and im direct for many service, ijust want to work with you nothing else, you lay with me or what? ive placed one "iphone carrier + simlock check for 6hrs than I've place another and its denied without any reason, you price is to high compare to many many, and you block me because I said stop playing with client, damn you are crazy backed me for ever