Status
Thread Closed!

Jinda

Staff member
Product Supporter
Dear IMEI Source users,

Frequently Ask Question for inactive users:

Why i cannot access posting in IMEI Source forum?

Because may you account is not activated, user activation required must via 'Email Verification' your registered email and email will send to your mail inbox/spam directory as instant. In case, if you are not receiving 'Activation email', you can request until account activation successfully. Inactive users can reporting about activation problems in this section: Board, Server and Login Problems/Bug reports: copy this url: forum.imeisource.com/showthread.php?p=93761#post93761

• Please try again with the full address from the email that you received. If it still does not work, try filling in the activation form: copy this url: forum.imeisource.com/register.php?a=ver

• If you do not know your activation code, you can find it in the email that was sent to you when you first registered. To have it sent again, please click here: Send new email with activation code: copy this url: forum.imeisource.com/register.php?do=requestemail

• If all else fails, email the administrator: copy this url: forum.imeisource.com/sendmessage.php making sure that you include your registered email address and username.

I am regular user in IMEI Source forum, but i cannot posting in forum after changing my email, why?

User activation also required when your change with new email address. Follow the 1st FAQ instruction "Why i cannot access posting in IMEI Source forum?" answer drop up.

I am registered user in IMEI Source forum, but still i cannot download any files, download link showing 'Sign in / Register', why?

Our all download link accessing only valid users, this means your account not illegible. Download accessing also required 'Email Activation' Follow the 1st FAQ instruction "Why i cannot access posting in IMEI Source forum?" answer drop up.

I registered user in IMEI Source forum, but i not searching any content, why?

This mean required searching only valid users You need active your account, you with search in forum, Follow the 1st FAQ instruction "Why i cannot access posting in IMEI Source forum?" answer drop up.
Further, if tried to activation your account, please contact with administrator: copy this url: forum.imeisource.com/sendmessage.php

Note: *yellow mark url for inactive users, just copy & paste another tab to use.

Status
Thread Closed!