Ruba

Dear support team, when I press 'ENTER' key then the message doesn't press enter message, most of time I am using Internet Explorer browser, because I like IE browser. So please check the issue and reply here. please...

Jinda

Staff member
Product Supporter
Dear support team, when I press 'ENTER' key then the message doesn't press enter message, most of time I am using Internet Explorer browser, because I like IE browser. So please check the issue and reply here. please...
Thank you for reporting to us as browser compatible bugs. Your request Priority is currently High.
Please also know us about your IE version that you are currently using, We will reply you to after fixes the issue.

meranam

We have fixes the 'internet explorer' with enter key pressing doesn't work. Your problem should be okay, Please check now the 'Enter' key working as well. Report us if you have further question about the issue.