Anather email: fregis10@yahoo.fr
WhatsApp: +237 74375260 , +23774375260
Viber: +237 74375260
Telegram: +23774375260
State: centre, yaoundé, Cameroon
PayPal: lacmagoufregis@gmail.com

PP-D-40565040Item not received14 Sep 2019$110.25 USDOpen

fregis

hi why i can't login in www.imeisource.com and i have icloud order in progress in it since 16 days not done and i have problem here whit my customer i need you to done order or cancel it and refund money i will geve it back to my customer thankyou to understant me

Jinda

Staff member
Product Supporter
hi why i can't login in www.imeisource.com and i have icloud order in progress in it since 16 days not done and i have problem here whit my customer i need you to done order or cancel it and refund money i will geve it back to my customer thankyou to understant me
It's has been canceled and refunded to your PayPal account.

We do not allow any chargeback cheaters.

fregis

hooooo no no no and no i have contact the seller everydays anytime cause my customer are too angry but the seller said to mi his too busy and not have time to reply that is why i try chargeback cause i don't have money to refund to my customer. am not a sheater

Jinda

Staff member
Product Supporter
hooooo no no no and no i have contact the seller everydays anytime cause my customer are too angry but the seller said to mi his too busy and not have time to reply that is why i try chargeback cause i don't have money to refund to my customer. am not a sheater
This is the reason that you are chargeback cheater. Read the terms and conditions of refund policy. https://www.imeisource.com/toc.html