weeedy

Since I have a long and important chat history from WhatsApp on iPhone 5S, I planned to back them up to my computer for future use yesterday. However, when I turned to iTunes, I found that all other files would all be backed up. I just want to find a way to backup only my history from WhatsApp on iPhone 5S and read it on my computer directly.

If you are in this same condition as I encountered, you can turn to the tool – Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac) for help. The professional tool can help you backup your chat history from WhatsApp without iTunes. Besides WhatsApp chat history, other files including videos, contacts, notes, SMS messages, calendar, call history, photos and more can all be backed up to your computer in just one click.

Now, you can download the trial version of Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS for free here. Please then install it on your Mac and run it by double clicking. You can then see the starting window on your computer. Here I will show you steps to complete the task.

macdrfoneforios-sc02.jpg

Simple way to backup WhatsApp chat history on iPhone 5S/5C/5 to computer without iTunes

Step 1. Connect iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS to computer
Step 2. Scan your iPhone for WhatsApp chat history
Step 3. Backup WhatsApp chat history on iPhone to computer

Tutorial: Backup WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone 5S/5C/5 without iTunes-free software download,wonderful software from cyhgoodsoft.com--Recovery/Backup/Transfer/Converter iphone/Android/ipad/ipod to computer for Window or Mac ,etc

3 Solutions to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
How to Recover Data from A Broken / Dead iPhone
Recover Deleted iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup
How to Exit DFU Mode Safely with Your iOS Device
How to Successfully Enter the System of Your iOS Device
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
How to Recover WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone / iPad / iPod
4 Solutions to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone
How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone 5S / 5C / 5
Top 10 Causes of iOS Data Loss & How to Recover
How to Recover Deleted iPhone Contacts from iCloud