weeedy

Unless you're a geek, there's probably a lot of stuff you don't yet know about Android smartphones. And even if you are one, there might still be a thing or two to learn about the world's most popular mobile OS - things like how to make Google Maps available offline, how to manage an Android smartphone remotely, how to track the whereabouts of a missing or lost handset, and how to recover files from Android SD card.

Thanks to the Android Data Recovery, people can recover photos and videos from Android SD card, as well ascontacts and messages. Whatever situations you are doing with: accidentally deleted files from SD card, formatted SD card, SD card got corrupted or inaccessible, virus inflection, power failure or others, as long as you haven’t overwritten files, still you got a chance to retrieve all your files from Android SD card.

Tips for Recovering Files from Android SD Card

Step 1. Connect your Android device to the computer
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
Step 3. Analyze and scan your Android device
Step 4. Preview and recover data from Android SD cards

Tutorial: Android SD Card Recovery: Recover Files from Android SD Card

Related Articles:

How to Recover Lost Data from Android
How to Restore Data from an Rooted Android Phone
How to Find Lost Contacts on Android Mobile Phones
How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Epic 4G Touch
An Easy Way to Recover Deleted Messages from Android Phones
How to Recover Photos Deleted from Android Phones
HTC Desire Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos & Videos from HTC Desire
How to Retrieve Deleted Pictures on Samsung Galaxy

UP_2014519111935150.png

Cuflely22

There are many android phone users, and losing important phone photos or text messages from it happens unexpectedly.
How to Recover deleted contacts from Android
How to Recover Deleted Data on Samsung Galaxy
If you want to recover your lost data, you may google it and find many answers, and I found this android sms recovery app is really helpful. And it's also very easy to use, you just need a few simple steps to recover your android phone sms and contacts to pc.
How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung
How to Recover Contacts on Samsung
For data safety, I will choose outstanding and powerful tool to manage my data. Since I use Samsung Galaxy S4, Android Recovery is my best option. Many people may wonder if they can use. Android Recovery is supported HTC, Samsung, Android, LG and other Android devices. Besides, it will regain lost messages, photos, phone numbers and more from your Android phone.