tyer

Mistakenly deleted your important SMS? With Android phone messages recovery software, you can easily recover messages from Android Phone windows 7/8 or Mac.

It seems that the smart phone has been an indispensible part of our life. And the data stored in our phones are very important to us, especially the contacts and messages.

However, there are many reasons causing our messages or contacts to be lost, like: When the phone is broken or the system crashed. After rooting our phone or after flashing ROM and more...

Luckly we can still be able to recover lost SMS, contacts with Vibosoft program.

This article will show how to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Android Phone.

Step 1: Connect Android Phone to Computer and Run Program

Step 2: Enable USB Debugging Mode On Your Android Phone Device

Step 3: Ready to Scan Lost Text Messages from Android Phone Directly

Step 4: Preview the Found Messages and Start to Recover

The Vibosoft Android SMS+Contacts Recovery is Easy and fast to operate, you can get the needed files back just with few clicks.

more: Tips to Restore Deleted Contacts from Android

Louise

I am sorry to hear that, but you can try to restore from backup and restore apps, right? I ever suffered from the same problem, and I just got back some of the lost sms from my android phone, finally, a friend told me I could try to use Android data recovery softwareiPubsoft Android SMS+ Contact Recovery to recover lost text messages, I did it!
How to recover android text message ?
android-sms-contacts-recovery-scr.jpg

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]