JannatLui

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@forum.imeisource.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.forum.imeisource.com Port 80

why sometimes my browser show this error message pls cheak dear

Fiju Chu

InspireBDIT ,

SOMETIME WE FEEL THIS PROBLEM WHY?

SEE IT

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@forum.imeisource.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.forum.imeisource.com Port 80fdg][';

Gun Ryed

Product Supporter
I also face this prob....

Internal Server Error

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.forum.imeisource.com Port 80

Tmitu

Same problem i faced.I cannot creat new thread.Admin please solve this problem.

Inspirebdit™

InspireBDIT ,

SOMETIME WE FEEL THIS PROBLEM WHY?

SEE IT

Internal Server Error

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.forum.imeisource.com Port 80fdg][';

I also face this prob....

Internal Server Error

Same problem i faced.I cannot creat new thread.Admin please solve this problem.

Dear All Wait Some Day Coz Configuring To Our Main Server security Issue. Thanks For Understanding