SuperHiro

This is a simple and complete guide to sim cloning. With the help of this guide, you will be able to get
your sim cloned. This guide is applicable for cloning COMP128V1 version simcards. Eventhough the newer
algorithms can’t be cloned now, almost 75% of us are using the cards with the COMP128V1 algorithm.
Here comes the relevance of this guide. The working on new algorithms COMP128V2 & COMP128V3 are
going on and lets hope to get this new algorithms cracked soon. Please dont use this guide for cheating​
or harming others. Use this at your own risk and the author will not be responsible for any further issues.

http://rs502.rapidshare.com/files/82201560/A_COMPLETE_GUIDE_TO_SIM_CLONING.pdf

links of london london

I am new right here since first and foremost i wanted to would say good day to each one

SuperHiro

Smart card cloning is easy!

Smart card cloning is easy!
(GSM SIMs)
IC-Card-Decipher-SLE4442-.jpg

www.brookson.com/gsm/cardclone.pdf

Hong Dubourg

Banned
answer: A COMPLETE GUIDE TO SIM CLONING

SIM clone? I hear it for the first time .Studying for it .
Thank you for sharing.

abdulla

answer: A COMPLETE GUIDE TO SIM CLONING

This is a simple and complete guide to sim cloning. With the help of this guide, you will be able to get
your sim cloned. This guide is applicable for cloning COMP128V1 version simcards. Eventhough the newer
algorithms can’t be cloned now, almost 75% of us are using the cards with the COMP128V1 algorithm.
Here comes the relevance of this guide. The working on new algorithms COMP128V2 & COMP128V3 are
going on and lets hope to get this new algorithms cracked soon. Please dont use this guide for cheating​
or harming others. Use this at your own risk and the author will not be responsible for any further issues.

http://rs502.rapidshare.com/files/82201560/A_COMPLETE_GUIDE_TO_SIM_CLONING.pdf

donwazo

WENS LINK, mate.. the rapid$hare links are gone.. btwn, u seem to know abt a thing or two abt cloning.. do u have those gadgets in the pics? im interested..