Azhergoga001

i seen many people when they try to flash their iphone 4 to version 4.3.5 , in end they stuck to error 1013 .

fix recovery by ireb tiny umbrella redsnow dont workout for this for many . no need to delete any host files .

so i have found solution to it , it works 10000 % , i myslef tried 10 times to fix it and is fully working

use the following steps to do so -

step 1 -download flash file version 3_1 . 4.3.5

step 2- then open itunes , put ur iphone in restore mode and restore manually with 3_1 4.3.5 version

( users who dont get error 3194 , skip to step 5 )

step 3- if u get error 3194 while restore do not worry , just download tinyumbrella, open it and " start tss server " 3194 error will be solved .( use tiny umbrella only if u get 3194 error )

step 4- while using tinyumbrella , some might get error 20 , again dont worry use ireb and put iphone into DFU mode , and again restore it

step 5 - after restore ur iphone ll come to itunes mode and on itunes u ll get error 1013

step 6- download tiny umbrella . after getting error 1013 do not remove cable . open tiny umbrella , click on " exit recovery" after that ur iphone ll restart and again comes to connect to itunes logo .

step 7 - download redsn0w version 9.9 b1 and 9.9 b7

step 8 - now open redsn0w version 9.9 b1 and go to extra , click on recovery fix , redsn0w will do its work and ur iphone will restart again and u ll again see that connect to itunes logo , now comes last step

step 9 - open redsn0w version 9.9 b7 , and jailbreak ur iphone , now ur iphone 1013 error fixed and u ll see jus apple logo on it , mean u need to do " just boot " tethered , after that ur iphone is working again

do this process as stated step by step zdxc